The X-Master boasts improved cooling over previous models, a 500W PSU with its own 120mm fan, a durable steel handle for easy portability, and a unique, modern silver exterior. Its dual 80 mm rear fans sport a blue UV light. The front panel gives you the On/Off switch, reset button, two USB 2.0 ports, 1 FireWire, and 2 audio ports.
The interior features bays for two external 5.25” drives, an external 3.5” drive, an internal 3.5” drive, a motherboard tray (which supports ATX, Micro ATX or Baby AT motherboards), and 7 expansion slots. The case can be positioned horizontally as a tower, or vertically as a desktop. Whether you’re building from the ground up, or looking to upgrade your current HTPC system, the X-Master is a winning blend of style and function.
- Stands Horizontally or VerticallyThe X-MASTER-BL/500 can be laid horizontally on your desk, or vertically on the floor, to fit your working space.
- Excellent ExpandabilityThe X-MASTER-BL/500 provides excellent expandability with two 5.25" external drive bays, and two 3.5" drive bays (one external and one internal).
- Efficient VentilationThe X-MASTER-BL/500 comes with two 80mm rear fans, and also supports additional two 120mm side fans, for efficient ventilation and effective system cooling.
- Built-in 500W PSUThe X-MASTER-BL/500 is equipped with a powerful 500W power supply unit to feed energy-consuming monster systems, making every computer component run robustly.
- Convenient Front I/O PanelThe front I/O panel enables easy access to two USB 2.0 ports and two audio ports.