Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
Cooler Master ATCS 840 RC-840-KKN1-GP Black Aluminum ATX Full Tower Computer Case
OUT OF STOCK.
- Aluminum ATX Full Tower
- USB / Audio / IEEE 1394 / e-SATA Front Ports
- 6 External 5.25" Drive Bays
- 6 Internal 3.5" Drive Bays
The bewildering range of computer cases available today is enough to confuse the most experienced tweaker. Every now and then, a solid, capable case with elegant design comes along that deserves more attention. Made of high-quality aluminum, the ATCS 840 provides optimum ventilation to your PC with a unique perforated screen design to maximize airflow. It's designed for easy assembly, cleaning, quick maintenance and upgrades.
The ATCS 840 can accommodate massive storage capacity, with six 5.25" drive bays, and seven 3.5" bays (including six hidden and one external) which provide for the installation of CD-ROMs and hard drives. Excellent cooling is provided by the 120mm rear fan, two 230mm top fans and the 230mm front fan, the PCI-Slot is equipped with meshed brackets for extra ventilation.
Easy USB, IEEE 1394, e-SATA and audio connectivity is provided on the concealable I/O panel. This is a great case for the do-it-yourselfer who needs a lot of flexibility!
- Aluminum ChassisWith an all-aluminum construction, the Cooler Master ATCS 840 reaches the balance between chassis stiffness and heat dissipation.
- Superior Expandability with 13 Drive BaysBoasting six 5.25" external drive bays, and seven 3.5” drive bays (one external and six internal), the Cooler Master ATCS 840 provides expandability for future upgrade.
- Peerless Cooling PerformanceThe Cooler Master ATCS 840 features one 120mm rear fan, two 230mm top fans and one 230mm front fan for exceptional cooling performance, as well as an air duct dedicated for graphics card cooling.
- Cable Management SystemThe Cooler Master ATCS 840 features retaining holes for better cable routing and neatness.
- Pop-up Top I/O PanelWith a simple finger push, the top I/O panel pops up for easy access to four USB 2.0 ports, one IEEE 1394 port, one eSATA port and two audio ports.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 1 year
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 1 year
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Standard Return Policy