The Cooler Master Cosmos S is the latest PC chassis in the new Cosmos series of cases. Like its predecessor, it's designed for both function and style. The sleek design includes sturdy metal carrying handles at the top and bottom. There's a red-lit touch-sensitive power button at the top front for easy access. Behind it, a sliding access panel reveals four USB 2.0 ports, an IEEE 1394 port, microphone and audio output jacks and an eSATA port.
A simple release lever on the back allows both side panels to pop open for easy access. These side panels have a mesh design for superior ventilation. In addition, a huge 20cm fan built into the left panel draws in cooling air while 12cm fans located at the top and rear draw air into and out of the case. Up to three fans can be mounted inside the upper front of the case for additional air intake and a total of three more 12cm fans can be mounted at the top for exhaust.
Retaining holes in the rear of the case are ready to accept hoses for a liquid cooling kit and there is room for a 12cm radiator in the base and back of the case and a 3x12cm in the roof. Keep your system ice-cold without having to cut up the case! The case will support ATX and Extended ATX boards along with seven expansion cards. Seven front-accessible 5.25" drive bays and four hidden 3.5" drive bays give you plenty of configuration options.
- Aluminum ChassisWith an aluminum alloy construction, the Cooler Master Cosmos S (RC-1100-KKN1-GP) reaches the balance between chassis stiffness and heat dissipation.
- Superior Expandability with 11 Drive BaysBoasting seven 5.25" external drive bays, and four 3.5" internal drive bays (converted from 3 x 5.25" drive bays), the Cooler Master Cosmos S (RC-1100-KKN1-GP) provides superior expandability.
- Peerless Cooling PerformanceThe Cooler Master Cosmos S (RC-1100-KKN1-GP) features one huge 200mm fan on the side panel for maximum VGA cooling, and triple 120mm cooling fans on the top, in the front and at the rear to optimize internal airflow for peerless cooling performance.
- Tool-free InstallationThe tool-free design ensures quick installation and upgrade for expansion cards, 5.25" and 3.5" devices to save your time. Start enjoying computing rapidly!
- Easily Upgrade to Liquid CoolingThe Cooler Master Cosmos S (RC-1100-KKN1-GP) features a spacious interior and rear retaining holes for easy installation of liquid cooling systems.
- Convenient Top I/O PanelThe Cooler Master Cosmos S (RC-1100-KKN1-GP) features a convenient top I/O panel for easy access to one IEEE 1394, one eSATA, four USB 2.0 and two audio ports.