A blend of performance, function and style, the COOLER MASTER Elite 361 is a mini tower case that supports MicroATX and ATX motherboard in a compact footprint. Slim profile with matte black coat evokes an understated aesthetics. It supports up to 5 HDDs, which fulfills users’ demand for expandability. With the rotatable CM logo and four rubber stands, the case can be placed vertically or horizontally as users wish. Elite 361 also provides superior ventilation with the top fan (120mm x 1) and adding fans on front (80mm x 1), rear (80mm x2), and side panel (120mm x 1). Additionally, the vents on front panel can conduct airflows to offer improved cooling performance for HDDs.
- Excellent CoolingThe COOLER MASTER Elite 361 features 1x 120mm top fan and air vents on both side panels for efficient ventilation and effective system cooling.
- Spacious InteriorAlthough with mini tower form factor, the COOLER MASTER Elite 361 deliver ample space to accommodate Micro ATX/ATX motherboard, 1x 5.25" device, up to 5x 3.5" devices, 7x expansion cards and standard PS2 power supply for uncompromising upgradability. It also supports VGA card with maximum length of 312mm (without HDD cage) and CPU cooler with up to 122mm height for easy adoption of the high end components.
- Easy InstallationToo-free design for HDD enables easy installation.
- Flexible PlacementThe COOLER MASTER Elite 361 can be placed vertically and horizontally with 4pcs of rubber stands, enabling users to manage the space in different way. CM logo can be rotated to present in different angles to match your case placement.
- Easy Front I/O Panel2x USB 2.0 ports and 2x audio ports on front panel allow easy connection to a variety of peripherals.