Featuring a fierce exterior design inspired by military weapons, the Cooler Master Storm Scout computer case really gives you a look you can appreciate, and your opponents can fear!
The Storm Scout can accommodate massive storage, with five 5.25" and six 3.5" drive bays (five hidden and one external). 3 fans provide excellent cooling, including one 120mm red LED rear fan, one 140mm top fan and one 140mm red LED front fan. The stealth control panel easily controls LED on/off for tuning your lights and fan speed. The storm guard’s security locking bracket in the chassis protects your external devices and neatens the cables, and you can quickly upgrade and maintain your computer case with the Scout's screw-less design. It’s a great case for the do-it-yourselfer who needs a lot of flexibility!
Easy USB, e-SATA and audio connectivity is provided on the top I/O panel. Reinforced carrying handles makes it easy for fast and efficient mobilization. While you want a case that both satisfied you with its appearance and performance, the Scout is the best choice for you!
- Superior Expandability with 10 Drive BaysBoasting five 5.25" external drive bays (one can be converted to 3.5"), and five 3.5” internal drive bays, the Cooler Master Storm Scout provides expandability for future upgrade.
- Unprecedented AirflowThe Cooler Master Storm Scout features one 140mm top fan and two 120mm red LED fans – one in the front and one at the rear, creating heavy duty airflow to cool down even the most extreme gaming system.
- Tool-free InstallationThe tool-free design ensures quick installation and upgrade for expansion cards, 5.25" and 3.5" devices to save your time. Start enjoying computing rapidly!
- Top-level SecurityConsisting of a specially designed PCI-bracket located at the rear of the main chassis body, Storm Guard locks your peripherals and side panel firmly in place to protect your PC and gaming gear from thieves and other thuggish individuals.
- Convenient Top I/O PanelThe convenient top I/O panel enables easy access to four USB 2.0 ports, one eSATA port and two audio ports as well as a stealth panel for tuning your lights.