The Corsair Graphite Series provides full-tower features in a mid-tower sized case, with an emphasis on performance and style. Whether you are an expert or on your first build, the Graphite Series makes it easy to build a world-class gaming system. With excellent cooling from the dual 200mm fans, eight PCI-E expansion slots to accommodate multiple graphics cards, and plenty of room for large, power-hungry components, the Graphite Series 600T can handle just about anything you can throw at it. Impressively engineered and stylishly designed, the highly functional 600T is designed to make your system outperform, outlast, and outdo.
- Designed to LastWith heavy duty construction, high-quality materials, and room for expansion, the Graphite Series 600T is built to last through years of upgrades.
- Designed for PerformanceThanks to the reconfigurable hard drive bays and eight expansion slots, the Graphite Series 600T provides enough room for full-length graphics card, even in three-way SLI/CrossFireX. With two 200mm and one 120mm speed-controlled fan, there’s plenty of airflow for cooling. Moreover, the top panel 200mm fan can be removed for installing a 240mm radiator and dual 120mm fans for a quick water cooling upgrade.
- Designed for FlexibilityEasily upgrade your CPU heatsink with the CPU backplate cutout. Up to six hard drive caddies, each of which can accommodate 3.5"/2.5" SSDs and standard mechanical disks, sit below the four 5.25" tool-free optical drive bays. The side panels easily detach with the built-in latch mechanisms, and the integrated fan controller for up to four fans allows you to choose between quiet operation and maximum cooling performance.
- Designed for a clean installationThe Corsair Graphite Series 600T features innovative cable management system from the Obsidian Series cases. Pre-cut holes in the motherboard tray with rubber grommets and plenty of room behind the motherboard for cable routing eliminate clutter, improve airflow, and make building your system easy.
- Designed for FunctionalityThe top panel offers easy access to one IEEE1394, one USB 3.0, 4x USB 2.0, and headphone & mic ports, plus a four-channel fan controller.