Small in size but big in capability, the Corsair Obsidian 350D case is designed to build a high performance system in a Micro ATX form factor. Oriented for Micro ATX and Mini ITX platforms, the Obsidian 350D's ample interior accommodates dual ODDs, dual hard drives, dual SSDs, dual full-length graphics cards, and a water cooling radiator. Cable management, and tool-free access and drive installation, make the build a more enjoyable experience. Complete with clean design aesthetics accented by a brushed aluminum front panel, the Corsair Obsidian 350D is a great look for any room, whether it is on or off!
- Compact SizeThe 350D is smaller than mid-tower cases, so it’s at home on a desktop or tucked away out of sight. The smaller dimensions make it great for building systems for traveling, too.
- Superior ExpandabilityWith the 350D, Micro ATX cases are no longer just for building basic systems. There’s room for a full-size liquid CPU cooler and two dual-length radiators, while the five PCI-E slots allow you to install dual full-length graphics cards without using up all your slots. And with two 3.5-inch hard drive bays, and two dedicated 2.5-inch bays for solid-state drives, storage expansion isn’t a problem.
- Flexible Cooling OptionsThe 350D comes with a 140mm intake fan and a 120mm exhaust fan, and there are mounts for five total. The front and top mounts are spaced for 240mm radiators for more cooling options.
- Fast, Neat, and SmartThe 350D is designed for fast and neat builds, with features like tool-free access and drive installation, and an innovative cable routing system.
- Convenient I/O PanelA front panel USB 3.0 connector and audio I/O make 350D-based systems easy to use.