The Obsidian Series 700D is a brilliant combination of appearance, quality and inside performance. Built with simplicity and steel structure to last through years of motherboard, power, memory, cooling, and component upgrades, the 700D has a matte black coating both inside and out and is finished with a brushed aluminum faceplate for a professional look that’s both serious and awe-inspiring.
Inside the case, dedicated thermal zones for power supply, main compartment and the SATA bays prevent heat buildup. Three preinstalled 140mm fans and the ability to add four more fans dissipate heat through the smart air duct to achieve superior cooling performance. The 700D is equipped with six HDD / SSD drive bays that accommodate both 3.5” and 2.5” drives with no adapter needed. A unique cable routing system virtually eliminates cable clutter that can impede airflow. The tool-free design allows for easy entry, easy access, and quick installation of 5.25” drives.
- Supreme Expandability and FlexibilityThe Corsair Obsidian Series 700D boasts six HDD / SSD drive bays with clever snap-in trays for installing either 3.5” or 2.5” drives, and five 5.25’’ drive bays with tool-free design for easy entry, access and installation of optical drive.
- Three Isolated Cooling ZonesThe power supply, main compartment and HDD reside in three isolated cooling zones and each has dedicated cooling subsystem to prevent heat buildup. The drive bays are cooled by a separate 140mm fan which vents from the case via a sealed chamber and prevents the heat generated by the drives from entering the main compartment. The power supply compartment has its own dedicated intake and exhaust, also isolated from the main compartment.
- Three 140mm Preinstalled Fans and Additional Radiators/Fan PositionsA dust-filtered 140mm fan draws in cold air at the bottom of the case and exhausts it at the rear and top. This clever design forces fresh air directly over the graphics card and CPU. The Corsair Obsidian Series 700D also has pre-drilled support for top-mounted single, dual, and triple radiators, or up to three additional 120mm fans for building custom system.
- Clutter-Free InstallationWith the Unique cable routing hole design, keep all your cables in the back of the motherboard to guarantee a clean and clutter-free installation.
- Removable CPU Backplate PanelThe removable CPU backplate panel design allows easy heatsink installation and removal.
- Convenient Front I/O PanelThe convenient front I/O panel offers easy access to four USB 2.0 ports, one FireWire port and two audio ports.