- + Special Shipping
Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
DEEPCOOL Gamer Storm MACUBE 550 Black Full-Tower Case Concise Design Tempered Glass And Magnetic Panel 0.8mm SGCC Steel Dragon Ventilation Holes
- Full tower case that supports up to E-ATX motherboards, and 420mm GPU (when installed vertically)
- With novel functional designs and concise appearance designs, MACUBE 550 is a representation of mysticism and minimalism.
- The tempered glass panel with aluminum bar is aesthetically sound and convenient.
- The unique dragon scale ventilation holes on the backside panel add on the lingering charm of mysticism.
- The scale ventilation holes can serve as either intake or exhaust, thereby making the case’s air path flexible and efficient
- Structure built with 0.8mm SGCC steel, sturdy, tenacious and corrosion resistant
- The combination of the matte coating and concealed logos offers a premium feeling
MODERN & CONCISE
MACUBE 550 is designed to present a modern and concise look. Novel functional designs like hidden air inlets and a magnetic glass panel help eliminate the unnecessary and keeps everything simple.
UNCONVENTIONAL SIDE PANELS
With its diamond-machined edge, the anodized aluminum bar is fixed across the tempered glass panel to elevate aesthetic value and provide convenience.
Left side panel is made of gray transparent tempered glass, mounted by permanent magnetic material that provides up to 24.5N of attraction force (approximately the gravity of 2.5kg).
A unique ventilation hole array is integrated in the right side panel. The dragon-scale design adds the lingering charm of mysticism.
DEFORMATION & CORROSION RESISTANT
The whole structure of MACUBE 550 is built with 0.8mm SGCC (hot dip galvanized steel) material. Compared to the commonly used SPCC (Steel Plate Cold Rolled), SGCC is more sturdy, tenacious and corrosion resistant.
All metal plates in the case are covered by matte coating through an electrostatic spraying process. In addition, Gamerstorm logos are concealed on the front panel and the hand bar. The combination of these two features bestow this case with a physical and metaphysical premium feeling.
FLEXIBLE AIR PATH
Dual air intake channels are hidden on both sides of the front panel. With the 6mm wide, low damping design, the intake channels provide abundant airflow for your system to breath.
FAN SUPPORT & RADIATOR SUPPORT
When serving as an exhaust (for liquid cooler), the scale array provides the shortest and most efficient air path.
When serving as an intake, the scale array, together with the front intake can strengthen air pressure and speed, thereby significantly enhancing the cooling performance.
Mini-ITX / Mico-ATX / ATX / Standard E-ATX (305mmx276mm Maxx)
GPU Length: 310mm Horizontal, 420mm Vertical
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 1 year
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 1 year
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by CE Center Return Policy