- Save: $74.00 (22%)
Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
Dell 9GMPM Thunderbolt Dock WD19TB Docking Station 180W Power Adapter (130W Power Delivery) 210-ARIK
- Ports: 1 x USB-C 3.1 Gen 2, 1 x USB-A 3.1 Gen 1 with PowerShare, 1 x Combo Audio/Headset
- Ports: 1 x Audio Out, 2 x DisplayPort 1.4, 1 x HDMI 2.0b, 1 x USB-C Multifunction DisplayPort, 2 x USB-A 3.1 Gen 1, 1 x Gigabit Ethernet RJ45, 1 x Power In, 1 x Thunderbolt 3
- Power Adapter: 180 Watt AC with 130 Watt power delivery, and 90 Watt power delivery to non-Dell systems. Docking interface: USB-C Thunderbolt 3.
- Dimensions: 8.07 in x 3.54 in x 1.14 inches.
- Includes 90 Day Warranty.
Dell Performance Dock - WD19TB
World's most powerful Thunderbolt dock with modular design
The WD19TB 180W Thunderbolt docking station from Dell is ideal for modern Thunderbolt laptop owners who value speed, flexibility, and upgradeability. Plug it in via Thunderbolt, and your laptop will get bountiful connectors for screen expansion and peripherals connection with high data bandwidth of 40Gbps, and will also be charged fast with up to 130W input. Your workflow will never slow down with a magnitude of management features. The modular design makes it ready for future upgrade in connectivity and power.
Power Your Connections
Power your day: Dell ExpressCharge allows you to charge up to 80% in one hour1, making it the most efficient way to manage the workday.
Energize your workload: Get more done, faster, with Dell ExpressCharge Boost, a feature that provides up to a 35% charge in just 20 minutes.2
Unmatched charging: Increase your power delivery and charge even faster with a dock that delivers up to 130W of power.3
Built for the Future
Mix and match: Evolve as your needs change with our Dell Thunderbolt Dock. The future-ready design lets you swap out modules with ease if you need to do field replacements or upgrade your systems.
Ultimate connectivity: Thunderbolt connectivity makes it easier than ever to deliver power, data, audio and video as well as connect to system peripherals, no matter what system you use. Plus, with support for up to three displays, including a single 5K and dual 4K monitors4, you can connect to everything you need.
Clean and clutter-free: Stay productive by mounting your dock behind your monitor or under your desk with the optional, secure VESA Mount, which offers the complete flexibility with the built-in 0.8 meter cable.
Information in a flash: With data transfer speeds of up to 40Gbps, you can stay productive when connected to all your devices.
Optimize Your Workspace
Smooth and seamless: Work without disruptions utilizing a single firmware on our most manageable docks ever. Plus, with Dell Client Command Suite and Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager, you can quickly and easily update your firmware without rebooting your dock.
Secure manageability: Keep your information safe with MAC Address pass-through and remote port-disablement. Plus, with features like PXE Boot, Wake-on-LAN and more, it's easier than ever to stay productive while managing your dock.
- 1. USB-C 3.1 Gen 2
- 2. USB-A 3.1 Gen 1 with PowerShare
- 3. Combo Audio/Headset
- 4. Audio Out
- 5. DisplayPort 1.4
- 6. HDMI 2.0b
- 7. USB-C Multifunction DisplayPort
- 8. Dual USB-A 3.1 Gen 1
- 9. Gigabit Ethernet RJ45
- 10. Power In
- 11. Thunderbolt 3
1. Within Dell Power Manager software, selecting ExpressCharge can recharge system battery from 0% up to 80% within 60 minutes. After charging has reached 80% capacity, charging speed will return to normal speed. Recommended for use with the provided Dell power adapter; not recommended with a smaller capacity power adapter. Charging time may vary +/-10% due to system tolerance.
2. Internal testing showed that when select Latitudes used a bigger power supply (over 90W- the power supply that ships with the PC) it gives the battery more charge in a short period of time vs. traditional Dell ExpressCharge as of February 2019.
3. USB standard is 100W, Dell uses proprietary technology to allow up to 130W of power deliver to Dell devices (except for D6000 Dock).
4. Only available on supported systems
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Standard Return Policy