Designed with full consideration of style, ruggedization, performance and ease of assembly, the Sentey Burton Extreme Division tower case is a great chassis to accommodate your power house. The Sentey Burton case boasts 1mm SECC construction combined with a black-red color tone and high glossy front panel granting you exceptional overall quality and outstanding eye attractiveness which will make your friends jealous. Six blue LED fans generate colossal air flow that keeps your components and whole system cool. The side panel allows easy removal just by pressing and pulling. The tool-less design for ODD, HDD and expansion slots makes the components installation or upgrade a cinch.
A good list of features, such as bottom mounted PSU with dust filter, four fan controllers on top panel, hidden cable routing and retention hole for liquid cooling system upgrade, grant everything you need to build your power dream system. As an added bonus, a card reader located at the top I/O panel provides thoughtful access to your memory media, eliminating the hassle of connecting an extra device.
- Stylish AppearanceFeaturing eye-catching black-red color scheme and glossy front panel, the Sentey Burton Extreme Division Tower Case provides a stylish look that can light you and your computer up.
- Efficient VentilationThe Sentey Burton features a 120mm front red LED fan, a 120mm rear red LED fan, two 120mm top red LED fan, and two 80mm side red LED fans positioned directly over the graphic card for efficiently ventilation and effective system cooling. Four fan controllers located on top panel help you keep balance between thermal performance and noise level.
- Tool Free InstallationThe removable HDD cage with slide HDD trays allows quick and hassle-free hard drive installation. The ODD lock on the 5.25" drive enables screw-less assembly just in few steps: slide the ODD, align them to the chassis, and press the lock.
- Bottom Placed PSU with Dust filterThe bottom-placed PSU design offers power supply independent and optimized cooling. The filter keeps the dust and dirt out, and allows easy cleaning.
- Liquid Cooling System SupportTube apertures are provided at the rear of the case for upgrade to water cooling.
- Card ReaderIn addition to USB 2.0 x 4, Native SATA, e-SATA and audio ports, a card reader is also integrated in the top I/O panel for easy access to your memory card. (Reads CF/MD, XD, SD/MMC, TF and MS/M2 cards)