"Engineering, I need more power!" "Cap'n, the engines are near to meltin' now; she canna do it!"
Heat has always been the bane of machinery, and computers are no exception. Even as processors are designed to generate less heat, we users pile on more hard drives, more powerful graphics boards, and try to squeeze as many boards into the case as we can. Rosewill's mid-sized tower has two 120mm intake fans and a 120 mm exhaust fan, and you can add a fourth fan to the side panel if you like.
Designed for the ATX and micro ATX motherboards, with nine 5.25" drive bays and six 3.5" hard drive bays, and seven slots for expansion boards, this steel case lets you cram a lot into a little without breaking a sweat. The 500W power-supply delivers ample power for your needs and comes with connections for the most current applications including SATA and PCI-e. Is this the case you need? I don't know. I bet your own Chief Engineer will thank you for it.
- Flexible Expandability with up to 9 Drive BaysThe Rosewill Conqueror RPS-01-WB500P provides nine 5.25" external drive bays, all of which can be transferred to 3.5" drive bays with the included 5.25"-to-3.5" HDD adapter for flexible expandability.
- Fronted Loaded HDD CagesThe Rosewill Conqueror RPS-01-WB500P features two front loaded HDD cages for easy installation or upgrade of your HDDs.
- Efficient VentilationThe Rosewill Conqueror RPS-01-WB500P features dual 120mm blue LED intake fans in the front and one 120mm exhaust fan at the rear for efficient ventilation and effective system cooling.
- Transparent Side Panel WindowThe Rosewill Conqueror RPS-01-WB500P's fantastic transparent side panel window provides a direct view of the inner system.
- Convenient Front I/O PanelThe Rosewill Conqueror RPS-01-WB500P features a convenient front I/O panel for easy access to two USB 2.0, one IEEE 1394 and two audio ports.
- Built-in 500W PSUThe Rosewill Conqueror RPS-01-WB500P is equipped with a powerful 500W power supply unit to feed energy-consumptive monster systems, making every computer component run robustly.