ELYSIUM – Domicile of the blessed in the ROMAN EMPIRE, surrounded by own stars and a sun - your new high end gaming tower. Spotlighting your hardware with 12*5.25" drive bays and two 4 in 3 HDD cages. Supporting extreme HPTX, XL-ATX, and downward form factors. Aluminum and mesh front design with USB 3.0 and Hot-Swap HDD docking on the top panel. Two mounting possibilities for PSU on the top and bottom, and water cooling experts and enthusiasts will be overwhelmed with their radiators up to 420mm including seven spots for the tube guidance.
- Large Inner CapacityThe Xigmatek Elysium Super Tower comes with large inside space capable of accommodating HPTX super big M/B and 10 PCI slots for four graphic cards. Fully external twelve 5.25" bays with two "4 in 3 HDD cage" enables convenient, flexible drive configuration. Both side screw-less ODD holder allows quick and easy installation, and 3.5" HDD anti-vibration rubbers inside of 4 in 3 cages keep your hard drive running more stable with less noise.
- Unrivaled CoolingEquipped with two front 120mm white LED fans, one rear 140mm white LED fan, one 200mm white LED side fan, and an array of extra fan mounts (configurable depending on PSU position), the Xigmatek Elysium chassis produces abundant airflow to quickly dissipate the heat generated by PC components, keeping your system always running at peak performance. You can also easily upgrade the cooling to watering cooling system thanks to the rear retention holes and top space for 360/420mm radiator.
- Top Mounted HDD Docking StationThe top-loading hot swap HDD station allows easy data transfer between a bare 2.5"/3.5" hard drive and host. Just insert your hard drive, no annoying side panel removal or cable connecting required.
- Cable ManagementBack side holes and clips help organize and channel the cable inside the case for a neat inner look and better airflow.
- Dual PSU SpaceDual PSU is possible with the top and bottom mounting, ensuring maximum power delivery to multiple power-demanding graphics cards.
- Convenient I/O PanelDual USB 3.0 ports, two USB 2.0 ports, one eSATA port and dual audio ports allow easy connection to a rich variety of peripherals.