Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
SilverStone Fortress Series FT03B Black Aluminum / Steel Micro ATX Mini Tower Computer Case
- Aluminum / Steel Micro ATX Mini Tower
- USB 3.0 x 2, Audio x 1, MIC x 1 Front Ports
- 3 Internal 3.5" Drive Bays
SilverStone Fortress Series MicroATX Mini Tower Computer Case
- Super small footprint with no cables on four sides
- Stack effect layout with 90-degree motherboard mounting
- Supports graphics cards of any length
- Supports full tower CPU coolers
- Mandatory cable routing design
- Includes hot-swap bay for quick data storage needs
- Backside hard drive mounting with passive cooling for silence
As SilverStone engineers started working on the third model for the Fortress series, they contemplated the future of computer chassis and ways to improve it for home/office integration. So the Fortress FT03's design goal was to simply give back as much user space as possible by reducing chassis depth to unprecedented level. The engineers also wanted to accomplish the change in design without compromises to the chassis's ability in accommodating upper mainstream components.
Traditional computer chassis designs take up desktop room by not only their physical footprint, but they also require additional space for cable connections. With the FT03, there are no such restrictions because its beautiful, 2.5mm thick, sand-blasted and anodized aluminum outer shells have no cable connectors to be found on all four sides, which frees up tremendous amount of desktop real estate for users.
The interior of the chassis utilizes SilverStone's unique stack effect cooling layout so a Micro-ATX motherboard is mounted in 90-degree rotation to take advantage of hot air's natural tendency to rise. This design also enables the FT03 to support graphics cards that are as long as 13.7 inches without the chassis taking up similar room depth-wise. In addition, the chassis also supports three 3.5" hard drives with one capable of hot-swapping function and one 2.5" drive bay for excellent storage flexibility.
For a chassis that may redefine a new design direction for the desktop computer with its revolutionary new proportion and usage model, the Fortress FT03 is simply perfect for anyone looking to build a striking yet fully functional and discreet system.
- Removable top cover for maximum ventilation and cable management
- Optional 92/80mm top fan slot and optional two bottom 80mm fan slots
- Rotated 90-degree motherboard mounting, borrowed from the RAVEN Series
- Compatible with CPU coolers up to 167mm tall
- Independent 3.5" and 2.5" HDD compartment for advanced cable management
- Filters included for all intake area to prevent dust buildup
- Top-mounted buttons and I/O ports include USB 3.0
- Tool-less and hot-swappable SATA hard drive cage
- 2.5mm thick anodized aluminum outer front and rear shell
- Stack effect cooling layout with three 120mm fans
- PSU area for power supplies up to 180mm deep
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 1 year
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 1 year
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by ClassONE Return Policy