Don't let Silverstone's SST-TJ07 unassuming looks fool you. This case is an engineering marvel. The seven external optical bays are a good start., and the six internal hard drive bays are impressive. Handling SSI motherboards, extended, micro, and standard ATX motherboards is extraordinary versatility. All of this only touches the surface of why this case is so exquisite.
It's what the eye won't catch on a first glance. Solid construction sets it leagues above the competition. The uni-body aluminum outer frame measures at least 4mm thick, and can be as thick as 8mm. The frame isn't its only strength. The body itself is 2mm thick all through, making this stable and imposing platform. Keeping it cool is already easy, thanks to all the aluminum, but that doesn't mean it skimps on the fan power, not that you'll ever hear them.
The two 92mm rear intake fans spin at a blistering 2100rpm's, yet stay at a quiet 23dBA. The two top exhaust fans and two side intake fans are even more impressive. Measuring 120mm, they are a hurricane of energy with 1200rpm's, but won't scare the neighbors at the whispering 21dBA's. This is a sleek, stable and versatile case that'll easily handle whatever you throw into it.
- Premium All-Aluminum Uni-Body FrameCrafted from a solid extruded aluminum panel with automotive machinery, the SILVERSTONE SST-TJ07-BW's main structure delivers more than twice the structural rigidity of average steel cases to practically eliminate vibration-induced noise.
- Superb Expandability with 13 Drive BaysBoasting seven external 5.25" drive bays and up to six internal 3.5" drive bays, the SILVERSTONE SST-TJ07-BW provides superb expandability.
- Exceptional CoolingThe SILVERSTONE SST-TJ07-BW features dual 92mm intake rear fans, dual 120mm exhaust top fans and dual 120 intake bottom HDD fans for exceptional cooling performance.
- User-Friendly InstallationThe SILVERSTONE SST-TJ07-BW's new ergonomic layout is so designed that installation is incredibly simple without any obstructions for users of all experience levels and components. The simplistic approach, with minimal use of rivets, also proves to be a delight as it provides plenty of easily accessible space for additional equipment and modification.
- Superior Motherboard SupportThe SILVERSTONE SST-TJ07-BW is compatible with Extended ATX and SSI form factors, as well as standard ATX and Micro ATX system configurations.
- Convenient Front I/O PanelThe convenient front I/O panel enables easy access to four USB 2.0 ports, one IEEE 1394 port and two audio ports.