Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
Thermaltake Black SECC Japanese steel LANBOX Lite VF6000BNS Micro ATX Media Center / HTPC Case
OUT OF STOCK.
- SECC Japanese steel
- 2 x 60 mm rear fans, 1800 rpm 1 x 90 mm front fan, 1500 rpm
Thermaltake's Lanbox Lite case doesn't limit you to using mid-grade components! This case supports the WD Raptor X hard drive, nVIDIA GeForce 8800 series graphics cards, and many other high-end components. Stay cool in blazing firefights with the Lanbox Lite's vented front, top, and sides, vented PCI bracket, 90mm front fan, two 60 mm rear fans, and vent hole designed to house an optional, additional 60mm fan.
The fully modular chassis lets you remove all components, and a retractable motherboard tray gives easy access to your Micro ATX or Mini ITX motherboard. You’ll have room for two 5.25” external drives, one 3.5” external drive, two 3.5” internal drives, plus 4 expansion slots. The front I/O panel features 2 USB 2.0 ports, a FireWire connector, and audio ports. Don’t be fooled by the dazzling piano black mirror finish: with the Lanbox Lite, you don’t have to sacrifice function for form.
- Usable Expandability with 5 Drive BaysThe Thermaltake LANBOX Lite VF6000BNS provides usable expandability with two external 5.25" or 7” drive bays (supports the Thermaltake 7” LCD monitor) and three 3.5” drive bays (one external and two internal).
- Aerodynamic VentilationThe Thermaltake LANBOX Lite VF6000BNS features an aerodynamic ventilation design including ventilation holes on the front, side and top panels, a 90mm front fan drawing fresh air all around the case, and dual 60mm fans on the vented rear panel for efficient air exhaustion.
- Great for NVIDIA SLI ApplicationsWith the chassis' highly-efficient ventilation, build a powerful gaming box using NVIDIA SLI technology and still enjoy all the benefits of a small form factor system!
- Easy InstallationThe fully modular chassis features totally removable components for easy installation and maintenance. Remove the motherboard tray, 5.25" drive cage and more via a few twists of the thumb screws.
- Convenient Side I/O PanelThe Thermaltake LANBOX Lite VF6000BNS features a convenient side I/O panel for easy access to two USB 2.0, one IEEE 1394 and two audio ports.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 3 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 3 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Standard Return Policy