When Thermatake entered the chassis market, their Xaser series of lightweight aluminum and composite cases distinguished them from the plain beige and plastic cases then available. The VG4000BNSB Xaser VI continues this trend with its dynamic black case design and a host of features that will help your system perform as well as it looks.
Thermaltake is the industry leader in cooling, so it's no wonder that their cases are designed with cooling in mind. The case will support both liquid and conventional cooling right out of the box. An included pair of whisper quiet 120mm fans – one mounted in front, and the other at the rear – draw air through the case.
Use either ATX or Micro ATX motherboards, and there's plenty of room inside the case for seven expansion cards. Mount five 5.25" drives and a 3.5" for external access with another four 3.5" drives internally, without tools. Removable drive cages and a PSU support bar let you effortlessly install your components. Integrated cable management keeps the drive cables out of the way for uninterrupted air flow. The side panel plastic window accents the styling along with the x-shaped power button.
- Supreme Expandability with up to 14 Drive BaysFeaturing seven 5.25" external drive bays, and seven modularized HDD trays, the Thermaltake Xaser VI provides supreme expandability.
- Convenient InstallationThe Thermaltake Xaser VI features a sliding motherboard tray for easy system upgrade without removing your PCIe/AGP/PCI cards. Plus the tool-free design ensures quick assembly of other devices without the need for any tool, saving your precious time.
- Peerless Cooling PerformanceThe Thermaltake Xaser VI features one 140mm cooling fan on the side panel for maximum VGA cooling, one 120mm fan at the rear for CPU cooling, as well as dual 140mm cooling fans on the top and in the front to optimize internal airflow for peerless cooling performance.
- Useful Accessory BoxThe Thermaltake Xaser VI comes with an accessory box that fits into one of the 5.25" drive bays to accommodate your CDs or any other accessories.
- Convenient Top I/O PanelThe convenient top I/O panel enables easy access to four USB 2.0 ports, one IEEE 1394 port, two eSATA ports and two audio ports.