Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
Thermaltake Xaser VI with 850W VG4850BWS Black SECC 1.0 mm / Aluminum ATX Full Tower Computer Case 850W Power Supply
OUT OF STOCK.
- SECC 1.0 mm / Aluminum ATX Full Tower
- USB / Audio / IEEE 1394 / e-SATA Front Ports
- 850W Power Supply
- 7 External 5.25" Drive Bays
- 7 Internal 3.5" Drive Bays
Build the ultimate gaming rig with the VG4850BWS case with 850W PSU by Thermaltake. This full tower case can accommodate Micro ATX and ATX motherboards. You’ll also be able to add as much storage as you need to install all of your games with stacks of 3.5-inch drive bays. The removable HDD cage lets you install the drives more flexibly.
The Thermaltake VG4850BWS case is constructed out of SECC for extra durability. A 140mm VGA turbo intake fan drives air over your graphics card while three fans – two exhaust fans and one intake fan – vent heat out to minimize system slowdown. The LED fans emanate beautifully and add style to your desk view. The stylized X shaped power button on the front panel provides eye-catching fun. The included 850W PSU delivers strong power to all the components to make them run at peak performance.
The tool-free design includes thumbscrews for securing expansion cards, so you can get back into the fight as quickly as possible. With a great design and a sleek look, this case may be the only one you’ll ever need. Build your gaming system with the Thermaltake VG4850BWS case and dominate the competition today!
- Supreme ExpandabilityFeaturing seven 5.25" external drive bays, and seven modularized HDD trays, the Thermaltake VG4850BWS case provides supreme expandability.
- Efficient VentilationThe Thermaltake VG4850BWS case features one 140mm front blue LED intake fan, one 140mm VGA turbo fan, one 120mm rear blue LED fan and one 140mm top exhaust fan for efficient ventilation and effective system cooling.
- Convenient InstallationThe Thermaltake VG4850BWS case features a sliding motherboard tray for easy system upgrade without removing your PCIe/AGP/PCI cards. Plus the tool-free design ensures quick assembly of other devices without the need for any tool, saving your precious time.
- Cable ManagementThe Thermaltake VG4850BWS case uses cable management to provide better cable routing and internal airflow.
- Built-In 850W PSUThe Thermaltake VG4850BWS case is equipped with a powerful 850W power supply unit that delivers strong power to all system components and provides a high level of system reliability.
- Convenient I/O PanelThe Thermaltake VG4850BWS case features a convenient front I/O panel for easy access to four USB 2.0 ports, one IEEE 1394 port, two eSATA ports and two audio ports.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 3 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 3 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Standard Return Policy