Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
Citizen CT-S310II-U-BK CT-S310II POS Thermal Receipt and Barcode Printer
Ships from United States.
- The industry-leading CT-S310II is a compact and advanced receipt and bar code printer; featuring an ENERGY STAR power supply, paper-save function, halogen-free housing and packaging produced from recycled materials, the CT-S310II is truly environmentally friendly; with an easy maintenance cutter and patented long life printing (LLP) technology, capable of extending print life to over 200 km, the CT-S310II offers the ultimate combination of performance and energy efficiency
- High speed 160 mm / sec. printing
- Choice of paper widths
- Extensive range of advanced functions
- Top exit - ideal for all retail applications
- Prompt print out of receipts - up to 160 mm per second
- Futureproof investment - 2 built-in interfaces: serial and USB
- Flexible cutting - full or partial
- Easy notification - built-in buzzer
- Integrated power supply enables clean work station
- ENERGY STAR compliant
- Print, Sleep and Standby modes
- 3 different paper saving modes
- Long Life Print (LLP)
- Halogen free housing
Citizen CT-S310II Thermal Receipt PrinterThe new Citizen CT-S310II receipt printer is a green step forward towards reducing negative impact on the environment and it is ENERGY STAR® Qualified. We invite you to take advantage of its benefits including lower cost for more features, lower power consumption and excellent paper savings.
Environmentally FriendlyFrom production and packaging to utilization and recycling the CT-S310II fulfills today's demand for green IT products. Global warming, sustainability, as well as living and being green are on the minds of people everywhere. Reducing the amount of paper used and wasteful power consumption is a big factor in reducing global warming. Citizen Systems new CT-S310II receipt printer reduces power consumption by up to 45% and has a save paper function which can save up to 20% of receipt paper. The Citizen CT-S310II is ENERGY STAR® Qualified, helping reduce a shop keeper's or a restaurant's carbon footprint.
Built-in Power SupplyThe built-in ENERGY STAR® power supply is most efficient at managing power consumption. Eliminates unsightly power "brick" and frees up space.
Dual InterfaceWith a USB and serial interface on board, the CT-S310II is a future-proof investment.
Tool-free MaintenancePaper jam? No problem. The CT-S310II comes with the same intelligent service features as Citizen's high-end printers. The easily removable auto cutter and printer head make for quick and easy maintenance.
Long Life PrintThe new LLP functions can extend the print head life to 200km or more.
- Low Power consumption
- Standby mode (lowest in its class)
- ENERGY STAR compliant
- Save-paper function
- Halogen-free housing
- Long-life head mode (300km)
- Cutter jam release function
- Longer cutter life delivers lower maintenance costs
- Greater reliability delivers longer life & lower maintenance costs
- Easy maintenance
- Packaging is made from recycled materials and is recyclable
- USB standard meets market standardization requirements
- 2D bar code support allows wider applications
- Built in buzzer provides audible alert without adding extra cost devices
- Printer drivers included are: Windows XP and 7 (32- and 64-bit), Java POS, OPOS and CUPS
- Daily Report
- Delivery Slip
- Weigh Scales
|Printing method||Line thermal dot print method|
|Print width||72mm / 576 dots, 64mm / 512 dots, 52.5mm / 420 dots, 48mm / 384 dots, 45mm / 360 dots, 48.75mm / 390 dots, 68.25mm / 546 dots|
|Dot density||203 dpi (8 × 8 dots per mm)|
|Printing speed||Max. 160mm/sec 1280 dots lines/sec. (fastest, print density 100%)|
|Number of print columns||
(W × H)
|Font A: 1.50 × 3.00mm
Font B: 1.13 × 3.00mm
Font C: 1.00 × 2.00mm
|Character type||Alphanumeric, International, PC437 / 850 / 852 / 857 / 858 / 860 / 863 / 864 / 865 / 866 / WPC1252 / Katakana / Thai code 18|
|User memory||384Kb (capable of storing user-defined characters and logos)|
|Barcode type||UPC-A/E, JAN(EAN) 13/8 columns, ITF, CODE 39, CODE 128, CODABAR (NW-7), CODE 93, PDF417, QR Code, GS1-DataBar|
|Line spacing||1/6 inch (4.25mm) (changeable using commands)|
|Interface||USB, Serial (RS-232C compliant)|
|Cash drawer kick-out||Supports 2 cash drawers|
|Buffer size||4K bytes / 45 bytes|
|Power consumption||Approx. 32W (normal printing), 0.18W (USB power save mode)|
|Power source||Rated input: AC 100 to 240V, 50/60Hz, 150VAC|
|Weight (approx.)||4lb (1.8kg)|
(W × D × H)
|5.5 x 7.6 x 5.2 inches (140 × 195 × 132mm)|
|Operating temperature and humidity||41 to 113°F (5 to 45°C), 10 to 90% RH (no condensation)|
|Storage temperature and humidity||-4 to 140°F (-20 to 60°C), 10 to 90% RH (no condensation)|
|Reliability||Print head life: 93 miles (150km), 300 million pulses
Auto cutter life: 2 million cuts
|Safety standards||UL, C-UL, FCC class A, TÜV-Bauart, CE marking, CCC|
What's in the Box
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 3 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 3 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: Non-refundable
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Replacement Only Return Policy