Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
Cooler Master Silent Pro M - 850W Power Supply with 80 PLUS Bronze Certification and Semi-Modular Cables
OUT OF STOCK.
- ATX12V v2.3 / EPS12V v2.92
- 90 - 264 V
- 80 PLUS BRONZE Certified
Cooler Master adds the M850 to the Silent Pro series, giving extreme overclockers and/or ultra high-end systems all the power they need. With up to 66A on a single 12V rail, these power supplies deliver where it counts and won’t have any problems powering even the most demanding multi-graphic card systems. These units feature flat modular cables for improved airflow and cable management. It also comes with shock absorption silicon pads to remove possible vibrations.
- ATX12V and EPS12V CompatibleCompatible with the ATX12V v2.3 and EPS12V v2.92 standards, the Cooler Master Silent Pro RS850-AMBAJ3-US provides maximum power stability to drive the processors as well as other components for desktop and server computer systems.
- 850W Maximum PowerA maximum power of 850W delivers safe, reliable output for high-end PC systems. A strong +12V single rail ensures the maximum provision of 12V power to energy-hungry components such as CPU and VGA card, minimizing the likelihood of overload shut down.
- 80 PLUS BRONZE CertifiedThe 80 PLUS BRONZE certified power supply provides high power efficiency of at least 82% at any load between 20% and 100%, saving your money on your electrical bill, reducing heat in your computer's system and prolonging its life.
- Six PCI-E ConnectorsWith six 6+2-pin PCI-E connectors, the Cooler Master Silent Pro RS850-AMBAJ3-US is ideal for building an SLI or CrossFire gaming system.
- Modular Cable DesignThe modular cable design allows use of only the cables you need resulting in improved internal airflow and reduced system clutter.
- Rubber PadsThe Cooler Master Silent Pro RS850-AMBAJ3-US features silicon rubber pads at the edges and corners to absorb vibration and ensure quiet operation.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 5 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 5 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Standard Return Policy