- + FREE SHIPPING
Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
CORSAIR XMS2 2GB (2 x 1GB) 240-Pin DDR2 SDRAM DDR2 800 (PC2 6400) Dual Channel Kit Desktop Memory Model TWIN2X2048-6400C4
Ships from United States.
Most customers receive within 7-9 days.
- DDR2 800 (PC2 6400)
- Timing 4-4-4-12
- Cas Latency 4
Corsair's XMS (Xtreme Memory Speed) memory has long been popular among enthusiasts. Corsair has many such kits, and each is regarded as some of the best available in its category. With 2GB (2 x 1 GB) of memory in dual channel configuration running at 800MHZ speed, this CORSAIR XMS 2GB DDR2 SDRAM System Memory, offers targeted low latencies of 5-5-5-18 at JEDEC standard speeds, overclockable to 4-4-4-12, and it's been certified as “SLI Ready”, giving you some screaming data transfer rates and exquisite renderings.
These modules are made by Corsair using carefully inspected and matched RAMs. Running in dual channel mode, the module provides 12.8GB/s worth of memory bandwidth which happens to be exactly what the dual core Socket AM2 Athlon64 X2/FX processors need. What a coincidence.
This is memory that’ll both overclock and stay cool, thanks to their huge black heatspreaders. This is a great kit for anyone wanting to max out their system’s performance!
- CORSAIR XMS2 Series TWIN2X DDR2 SDRAMThe cutting-edge XMS2 series DDR2 memory from Corsair provides the best performance and reliability solution for any DDR2 motherboard. The Twin2X modules are tested in matched pairs at very aggressive latency settings for optimum performance and compatibility.
- DDR2 800DDR2 800 delivers incredible performance and platform compatibility with up to 6.4GB/s memory bandwidth for the ultimate work and gaming power!
- Enhanced Performance Profiles EnabledEnhanced Performance Profiles, or EPP, enables advanced performance memory settings to be built into high performance memory DIMMs for even higher levels of overall PC system performance.
- NVIDIA SLI ReadyThe NVIDIA SLI Ready mark means that components are NVIDIA-certified for full equipment compatibility to raise the bar for performance and functionality with the NVIDIA SLI ecosystem.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): Lifetime
- Limited Warranty period (labor): Lifetime
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by MTREDU Return Policy