Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
CORSAIR XMS3 6GB (3 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800) Triple Channel Kit Desktop Memory Model TR3X6G1600C9
OUT OF STOCK.
- DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800)
- Timing 9-9-9-24
- CAS Latency 9
- Voltage 1.65V
To keep everything running cool, these modules use DHX (Dual-path Heat eXchange) technology. The heat removing PCB is surrounded by Corsair's signature heat sink with fins and ribs for maximum surface area for cooling. The set comes with the optional AirFlow fan system just to keep things as cool as possible. These combine to give you cool running memory even under the hottest action. So game hard, game long; your memory can handle it!
This new 6GB kit ensures optimal performance via an ideal combination of low voltage requirements, speed, and latency, so it's a perfect match for the Nehalem platform to unleash performance you could only dream of before.
- Designed for Intel Core i7 PlatformsThe Corsair XMS3 TR3X6G1600C9 comes in a triple-channel configuration designed specifically for Intel’s new Core i7 processor/X58 chipset-based platforms.
- DDR3 1600DDR3 1600 delivers amazing performance and platform compatibility with up to 12800MB/s memory bandwidth per channel for the ultimate work and gaming power!
- Supports Intel Extreme Memory ProfilesIntel Extreme Memory Profiles (XMP) technology provides a robust, profile-based overclocking solution for novice and experienced overclockers – easily overclock your platform by selecting the predefined profile in the BIOS, or manually adjust frequency and timings to extract maximum performance from your system.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): Lifetime
- Limited Warranty period (labor): Lifetime
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Standard Return Policy