Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
CORSAIR DOMINATOR 6GB (3 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1866 (PC3 15000) Triple Channel Kit Desktop Memory Model TR3X6G1866C9DF
OUT OF STOCK.
- DDR3 1866 (PC3 15000)
- Timing 9-9-9-24
- CAS Latency 9
- Voltage 1.65V
Just like corsairs once dominated the seas as the fastest ships around, Corsair Dominator memory is the fastest memory around. This 6GB kit of PC3 15000 memory will handle anything you can throw at it. Each set is tested together, so you know there will be no problems running them in triple-channel mode. This is the ultimate kit for gamers and others that need the best memory out there for their 64-bit systems.
To keep everything running cool, these modules use DHX (Dual-path Heat eXchange) technology. The heat removing PCB is surrounded by Corsair's signature heat sink with fins and ribs for maximum surface area for heat dissipation. The set comes with the optional AirFlow fan system just to keep things as cool as possible. These combine to give you cool running memory even under heavy loads. So game hard, game long; your memory can handle it.
- DDR3 1800DDR3 1866 delivers amazing performance and platform compatibility with up 15000MB/s memory bandwidth per channel for the ultimate work and gaming power!
- Dual-path Heat eXchange TechnologyCorsair-exclusive Dual-path Heat eXchange (DHX) technology utilizes two methods to effectively remove heat from the memory circuit board for maximized heat dissipation, resulting in enhanced reliability, stability and performance capability even in the most extremely overclocked memory module.
- Supports Intel Extreme Memory ProfilesIntel Extreme Memory Profiles (XMP) technology provides a robust, profile-based overclocking solution for novice and experienced overclockers – easily overclock your platform by selecting the predefined profile in the BIOS, or manually adjust frequency and timings to extract maximum performance from your system.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): Lifetime
- Limited Warranty period (labor): Lifetime
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Standard Return Policy