Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
CORSAIR AXi series AX760i 760W Digital ATX12V / EPS12V SLI Ready CrossFire Ready 80 PLUS PLATINUM Certified Full Modular Active PFC Power Supply New 4th Gen CPU Certified Haswell Ready
OUT OF STOCK.
- Digital ATX12V / EPS12V
- Full Modular
- 80 PLUS PLATINUM Certified
- 100 - 240 V 50/60 Hz
- +3.3V@25A, +5V@25A, +12V@63.3A, -12V@0.8A, +5VSB@3.0A
- Real-time monitoring and control with Corsair LinkPut the AX760i under your control by connecting it directly to a USB header on your motherboard with the included cable, or to a Corsair Link Commander (available separately). Then, download the free Corsair Link Dashboard software for unrivaled power supply monitoring and control options. Monitor power input and output, efficiency, fan speed, and internal temperature, directly from the Windows based application. Or, take it to the next level and set up and modify fan speed profiles, or even select from virtual “single rail” or “multi-rail” software modes, with selectable OCP points.
- Stable and Reliable Power DeliveryDSP-controlled, real-time voltage regulation helps ensure that your valuable components receive clean, stable power.
- Less Heat and Lower Operating CostAX760i's extreme efficiency earns it coveted 80 PLUS Platinum certification. Less wasted power means minimal excess heat. This can reduce the strain on your other components, and it can save you money over the long run in the form of lower power bills.
- Quiet Operation at low loadsSuper-high efficiency has another benefit: silence. The thermally-controlled fan doesn't even spin at low loads. It's ideal if you're building a quiet PC or you just want to reduce the amount of ambient noise in your life.
- Easy installation and cable routing, with better airflowThe fully modular cable set allows you to use only the cables you need, and the flat design makes cable routing much easier in tight spaces. You get a clean-looking system build with cables out of the airflow path for efficient space usage that's energy efficient as well.
- Superior components and better engineeringHigh-quality capacitors provide uncompromised performance and reliability while Active Power Factor Correction (PFC) achieves PF value up to 0.99. Over-voltage, under-voltage, over-current, and short circuit protection keeps your critical system components intact. The Corsair AXi Series PSU is also engineered to meet maximum power output at a server-grade 50°C temperature rating.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 7 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 7 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Standard Return Policy