Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
CORSAIR CX-M series CX430M 430W 80 PLUS BRONZE Active PFC ATX12V & EPS12V Modular Power Supply
OUT OF STOCK.
- ATX12V v2.3
- 80 PLUS BRONZE Certified
- 100 - 240 V 47 - 63 Hz
- +3.3V@20A, +5V@20A, +12V@32A, -12V@0.8A, +5VSB@3A
- ATX12V & EPS12V Power Supply
- ErP Lot 6 80 Plus Bronze
- Modular Cabling SystemGet a cleaner-looking build and improved airflow with the modular cabling system. Since the peripheral power cables aren’t hard-wired to the power supply, you can connect only the cables you need for your exact configuration of PCI-E cards and storage devices. The rest of the cables stay in the box, and not in your PC’s case where they can add to the clutter and interfere with airflow.
- Reliable and CompatibleDesigned by Corsair’s California engineering team, built to the exact specifications and tested to strict standards, the CX Series Modular power supply is reliable for smooth operation and offers seamless compatibility for trouble-free installation.
- Compute quietly80PLUS Bronze certification offers up to 85% energy efficiency for less heat generation. Less heat means less noise from the fan. The thermally controlled fan spins in response to the temperature for quiet computing at low load, and the large diameter reduces noise even at high load. Enjoy quiet computing.
- Black Goes with EverythingYou’re building a PC, not a battleship, and appearance counts. The matte black finish, black-sleeved cables and black connectors help give your system a restrained, high-tech look.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 3 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 3 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Standard Return Policy