Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
CORSAIR Enthusiast Series TX950 (CMPSU-950TX) 950W ATX12V v2.3/EPS12V v2.91 SLI Ready 80 PLUS BRONZE Certified Active PFC Power Supply
OUT OF STOCK.
- ATX12V v2.3/EPS12V v2.91
- 80 PLUS BRONZE Certified
- 100 - 240 V 50/60 Hz
- +3.3V@25A, +5V@25A, +12V@78A, -12V@0.8A, +5VSB@3.0A
The TX Series 950W is part of Corsair’s best price-performance range of power supplies, designed to meet the exacting standards and performance needs of demanding gamers. TX Series power supplies are ideal for gamers and performance enthusiasts who require an affordable, high-wattage, reliable and highly efficient PSU for their home and gaming PCs. Corsair TX Series PSUs are compatible with the latest Intel and AMD platforms and Nvidia and ATi multi-graphics configurations.
- ATX12V and EPS12V CompatibleCompatible with the ATX12V v2.3 and EPS12V v2.91 standards, the Corsair CMPSU-950TX provides maximum power stability to drive the processors as well as other components for desktop and server computer systems.
- 950W Maximum PowerThe Corsair CMPSU-950TX power supply provides a maximum power of 950W to deliver safe, reliable output for high-end computer systems. A strong +12V single rail ensures the maximum provision of 12V power to energy-hungry components such as CPU and VGA card, minimizing the likelihood of overload shut down.
- 80 PLUS BRONZE CertifiedThe 80 PLUS BRONZE certified power supply provides high power efficiency of at least 82% at any load between 20% and 100%, saving your money on your electrical bill, reducing heat in your computer's system and prolonging its life.
- Six PCI-E ConnectorsWith six 6+2-pin PCI-E connectors, the Corsair CMPSU-950TX is ideal for building up a SLI or CrossFire gaming system.
- Efficient CoolingA large c140mm double ball-bearing fan plus Hexflo honey comb cutouts increase overall airflow in the power supply enclosure and help remove heat from the chassis simultaneously.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 5 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 5 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Standard Return Policy