Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
CORSAIR HX Series CMPSU-620HX 620W ATX12V v2.2 and EPS12V 2.91 SLI Certified CrossFire Ready 80 PLUS Certified Modular Active PFC Compatible with Core i7 Power Supply
OUT OF STOCK.
- ATX12V v2.2 and EPS12V 2.91
- 100 - 240 V
- 80 PLUS Certified
An important tip from one of our users: don't just check total power output, find out what you need in the way of current on each power rail. If you need 20 A on your +12V rails and the supply only has 15A, it doesn't matter how many watts the supply puts out: don't buy it. Make certain that you have ENOUGH rails, too: sometimes, you need more than just two +12V rails for your setup.
Replacing an existing power supply is easier: just get a replacement that meets or exceeds the specifications of the old one. (You can usually find those printed on the side of the supply.)
That said, here's a power supply that is compatible with most ATX format motherboards, puts out 620 watts of power (see specifications for exact distribution). Could this be your next power supply?
- ATX12V v2.2 and EPS12V CompatibleCompatible with the ATX12V v2.2 and EPS12V standards, the CORSAIR CMPSU-620HX provides maximum power stability to drive the latest Intel and AMD processors as well as other components for desktop and entry-level server computer systems.
- 620W Maximum PowerThe CORSAIR CMPSU-620HX provides a maximum power of 620W to deliver safe, reliable output for high-end computer systems.
- Highly EfficientDelivering up to 80% efficiency, the CORSAIR CMPSU-620HX power supply saves energy and may even reduce your electric bill!
- Efficient CoolingA 120mm double ball-bearing fan delivers highly efficient cooling for the power supply and the whole system. The thermally-controlled fan ensures whisper-quiet operation.
- Modular Cabling SupportThe CORSAIR CMPSU-620HX features modular cabling support that allows use of only the cables you need resulting in improved internal airflow and reduced system clutter.
- NVIDIA SLI CertifiedThe CORSAIR CMPSU-620HX power supply has gone through a series of rigorous NVIDIA SLI certification tests for maximum system stability when building NVIDIA SLI PCs.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 5 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 5 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Standard Return Policy