Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
CORSAIR Professional Series Gold AX850 (CMPSU-850AX) 850W ATX12V v2.31 / EPS12V v2.92 80 PLUS GOLD Certified Full Modular Active PFC Power Supply
OUT OF STOCK.
- ATX12V v2.31 / EPS12V v2.92
- Full Modular
- 80 PLUS GOLD Certified
- 90 - 264 V
- +3.3V@25A, +5V@25A, +12V1@70A, -12V@0.5A, +5VSB@3A
The Corsair Professional Series GOLD AX850 modular power supply is 80 Plus Gold certified to deliver at least 90% efficiency at 50% load, cutting down your electricity bill and reducing heat generation. Flat, low-profile modular cables allow for easy cable routing and increased airflow.
Ideal for performance enthusiasts for whom consistent delivery of rated power output is essential, the GOLD AX850 delivers 850W of stable, continuous rated power at ambient temperatures of up to 50° C. High quality Japanese capacitors provide uncompromised reliability and long lifespan. Hybrid Silent Fan Control regulates the ultra-quiet 120mm double ball bearing fan. Fully compatible with the ATX12V v2.31 and EPS12V 2.92 standards, the GOLD AX850 also builds in over-voltage, over-current, under-voltage and short circuit protections for maximum safety to your critical system components.
- ATX12V and EPS12V CompatibleSupporting the latest ATX12V v2.31 and EPS12V v2.92 standards and backward compatible with ATX12V v2.2 and ATX12V v2.01 systems, the Corsair Professional Series GOLD AX850 provides maximum power stability to drive the processors as well as other components for desktop and server computer systems.
- 80 PLUS Gold CertifiedThe 80 PLUS Gold certified power supply provides high power efficiency of at least 87% at any load between 20% and 100%, saving your money on your electrical bill, reducing heat in your computer's system and prolonging its life.
- 850W Continuous Power with Single Strong +12V RailThe Corsair Professional Series GOLD AX850 delivers 850W reliable, continuous output for high-end computer systems. A strong +12V single rail ensures the maximum provision of 12V power to energy-hungry components such as CPU and VGA card, minimizing the likelihood of overload shut down.
- Flat Modular Cable DesignThe fully modular cable design allows only use of the cables you need to improve internal airflow and reduce clutter. Additionally, low-profile, flat cable design reduces air friction and helps maximize airflow through your computer's chassis.
- Ultra-quiet 120mm Dual Ball-bearing FanAn ultra-quiet 120mm San Ace fan from Sanyo Denki delivers excellent airflow at an exceptionally low noise level by varying fan speed in response to temperature.
- SLI & CrossFire ReadyWith 4 x 6+2-pin PCI-E connectors, the Corsair Professional Series GOLD AX850 is ideal for building flexible SLI or CrossFireX gaming system.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 7 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 7 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Standard Return Policy