Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
CORSAIR RM Series RM650 650W ATX12V v2.31 and EPS 2.92 80 PLUS GOLD Certified Full Modular Active PFC Power Supply
- ATX12V v2.31 and EPS 2.92
- Full Modular
- 80 PLUS GOLD Certified
- 100 - 240 V 47 - 63 Hz
- +3.3V@25A, +5V@25A, +12V@54A, -12V@0.8A, +5VSB@3.0A
With strong performance, whisper-quiet acoustics, and legendary Corsair quality, the Corsair RM Series Power Supply is the choice for your powerhouse. These PSUs are built with high-quality components, and are guaranteed to deliver clean, stable, continuous power. 80 PLUS Gold rated efficiency saves you money on your power bill, while the fully modular design with low-profile black cables allows you fast, neat builds. For optimized silence, these units are built with low-noise capacitors, and feature a Zero RPM Fan Mode which powers off the fan when load levels are light. The custom designed fan also ensures low noise operation even when it's pushed hard. Want even more? Connect it to your Corsair Link system (available separately), and you can even monitor the fan speed and +12V current directly from your desktop.
- Reliable, continuous power deliveryCorsair uses high-quality internal components, and the RM650 is guaranteed to deliver clean, stable, continuous power. Power ratings are continuous, not peak, for superior protection for your valuable PC.
- 80 PLUS Gold-certified efficiencyThe 80 PLUS GOLD certified power supply provides high power efficiency of at least 87% at any load between 20% and 100%, saving you money on your electric bill, reducing heat in your computer's system, and prolonging its life.
- Modular Cable DesignYou can use only the cables you need, and leave the rest in the box for fast, easy, and great-looking builds. The low-profile, flat cable design reduces air friction and helps maximize airflow through your computer’s chassis.
- High-quality, low-noise capacitors and transformersRM Series power supplies are designed with capacitors and transformers carefully selected to eliminate coil whine and other background noise that can be annoying in quiet environments.
- Comprehensive ProtectionOver-voltage, over-current protection, under-voltage protection, short circuit protection, over-power protection, and over-temperature protection provide maximum safety to your critical system components.
- Optimized AcousticsThe efficient design of the RM650 means minimal excess heat generation, so the fan doesn't even need to spin under low to medium loads. And when you're pushing it hard, the thermal sensor controls the fan speed to ensure that it gets the cooling it needs without any extra noise. The custom-designed fan has an optimized blade profile for low-turbulence airflow and near-silent operation, even at full speed.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 5 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 5 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by CCTV_IPC_NVR Return Policy