With only 7mm in height, the Crucial m4 slim SSD fits today’s new thin & light form factor laptops perfectly without sacrificing capacity, performance or quality. Continuing the tradition of Crucial’s award-winning solid-state drives, the m4 slim SSD offers mobile users scorching-fast read and write speeds, groundbreaking SATA SSD computing, and unparalleled performance for the dollar. High-speed synchronous MLC NAND, advanced controller technology, optimized NAND management and the SATA 6Gb/s interface together dramatically improve data transfers for bandwidth-demanding applications. Plus, Crucial’s products are built on Micron’s decades of design and manufacturing expertise. It is their expertise in NAND technology that enables them to optimize the performance and endurance necessary to build quality solid-state storage devices.
- Designed for thin laptopsComing in a 7mm z-height form factor, the Crucial m4 slim SSD fits perfectly into your thin yet stylish laptops. Take performance on the go.
- Speed demonThe Crucial m4 slim SSD builds on the success of the award-winning, wildly popular Crucial RealSSD C300 solid-state drive by offering mobile and desktop users scorching-fast read and write speeds, groundbreaking SATA SSD computing, and unparalleled performance for the dollar.
- Latest and greatestDesigned for client computing, the Crucial m4 slim SSD delivers faster boot and application load times for mobile and desktop users alike. Low power, lightweight, and durable, it empowers high-speed synchronous MLC NAND, advanced controller technology, optimized NAND management, and the second-generation SATA 6Gb/s interface. Together, that technology dramatically improves data transfers for bandwidth-demanding applications.
- Memory ExpertsDelivering on the highest quality based upon Micron's leading-edge NAND media, the Crucial brand of memory has long been synonymous with reliability and high-performance. And because Crucial is part of Micron, the m4 was bred and built entirely in-house. Micron’s expertise in NAND process technology enables them to optimize the performance and durability of Crucial solid-state drives.
- Clear advantageSSDs provide many benefits over traditional hard drives. You’ll enjoy reduced power consumption and less heat generation. Because they have no moving parts, SSDs are quiet, more lightweight, and they’re rugged and reliable even in the most demanding operating environments or temperature extremes.