Newegg.com - A great place to buy computers, computer parts, electronics, software, accessories, and DVDs online. With great prices, fast shipping, and top-rated customer service - once you know, you Newegg.
If you are reading this message, Please click this link to reload this page.(Do not use your browser's "Refresh" button). Please email us if you're running the latest version of your browser and you still see this message.
Showing Results: Most Recent
This review is from: Microsoft Natural Ergonomic Keyboard 4000
Pros: I've been using these keyboards for years, as about a decade ago I started getting sore hands. While I don't know if these keyboards are perfect, they quickly eliminated the pain I was feeling.
Every couple of years I replace one but they never actually die. The lettering just rubs off. It doesn't matter if I get them wet. They dry out and start working again.
Now I have these keyboards everywhere. You can tell the latest one because, of course, the lettering is all there. ;)
I like the ability to raise and lower it, too. Gives me flexibility.
Cons: Media keys are a pointless added expense and complexity. While on a laptop I love media keys, I've never used them for a desktop.
I've never found the raised plastic insert comfortable, but that might have as much to do with my desk and chair as anything else.
Other Thoughts: An added advantage is that my coworkers won't mess with my computer, as they hate natural keyboards. :)READ FULL REVIEW
Pros: - Fast USB 3.0 access to my external drives.
- Ports are on both sides.
- Ordered two of these. Both work fine.
- Power adapter bulges a little on the sides but is reasonably small and lightweight.
Cons: - When I reboot and the USB port is plugged in via its external adapter it "remembers" the last connection and my devices often won't recognize again.
- Charging port is handy, but please take note that it does not connect to your host device. I use it for running something else, but it is a little weird.
- Devices don't charge fast when your computer isn't on. Probably a USB 3 thing.
- After owning this I will greatly prefer hubs with top-mounted ports. The hub moves around a lot and uses up lots of extra space if you fill both sides.
Other Thoughts: Well worth it as a budget USB hub. Next time I wouldn't order the same thing unless it was on sale. I'll probably give mine away if I find a better one, as it has enough frustrating qualities.READ FULL REVIEW
Other Thoughts: My new go-to drive when transferring files between work and home.READ FULL REVIEW