QUIET, temps are good, running a unraid server.
Solid build, a basic 2u chassis, great value. Mounted just fine in my rack.
- Price. - 8 3.5" internal drive bays. - Solid build
Lots of space
Lots of space, well ventilated, light but sturdy.
4u, lots of space, cable management is actually possible, lockable front IO, decent price. Came with lots of extra screws & I was able to use a NZXT Kraken 120mm water cooler in push-pull config.
Well laid out, comes with detailed quick reference on case cover, no shape edges, and easy to remove drive bays. Priced incredibly well.
- Inexpensive, compared to other solutions - Includes the hardware for mounting drives and board
Its great space inside for the price.
I just want to write a follow-up to my previous review having now purchased many of these over the years. Changes have been made from the first generation. Namely the fans have been removed (thankfully) and air vents have been added to the cover underneath where the power supply rests. Instead of a 5.25 optical drive, I'm now adding a 5.25-to-2.5 hot-swappable drive bay. The case remains nearly perfect largely in part due to its ability to accept a full-size power supply and use the stock CPU fan, BUT...
- Great for the price - USB 2 and 3 front headers - 5.25" device slot, very useful to add hot swappable drives
- All metal construction. Yes, even the front bezel. Not flimsy or thin either - a very sturdy case.- Comes with plenty of hardware to mount most boards- Compatible with generic cut-it-yourself I/O shields and a good few vendor ones- Room to mount 2x40mm fans of your choice- Great price point all things considered!
- Solid build Quality, - Modular in front/rear facing PSU, - USB3 in Rack form! :D <3,
Perfect for purpose, which is rackmounting of low-power embedded supermicro motherboards.
Hold 4 GPU Good build quality Reasonable noise level, but still can be improved by replacing fans.