Date Joined: 05/08/10
Pros: - Feels more solid/sturdy than regular controller.
- Doesn't lose grip when hands are sweaty.
- Precision Aim is fantastic for long shots on high sensitivity.
- Triggers are more stiff, shoots faster and feels better.
- Red LED backlight thumb sticks look cool.
- Overall controller design looks neat.
Cons: - Directional Pad doesn't feel sturdy.
- Haven't noticed a difference in wired vs. wireless controllers.
Overall Review: Overall this is a much better controller than the standard Xbox 360 version. I really wish Mad Catz made a wireless version for this controller compatible for Xbox 360, like I said, I haven't noticed any difference in speed in wired controllers vs. wireless.
Pros: - Wireless-N
- Easy to Install
- Adjustable Antennas
Cons: - Very Costly
Overall Review: Overall this is a better product than the Mad Catz version and is the only way to get a wireless-n connection.
Pros: - They were cheap.
Cons: - They in no way improve accuracy.
- There isn't any extra grip.
- Your fingers will still slip off when moist.
- The lizards little fingers make it uncomfortable/awkward to - rest your fingers on.
Overall Review: I've been a hardcore console gamer since PS2 and let me tell you that these little caps are garbage. I actually prefer to play with bald thumb sticks than to play with these things.