Date Joined: 09/15/04
Pros: This is the best AIO on the market right now. The 280 is one of the thickest iv ever seen. Benchmarks via Gamers Nexus tell the story.
Cons: The mounting could be refined for 2020, AM4 is easy but having to hold the backplate while u screw in the cooler is subpar for the noobs, ease of installation is a big reason people make repeat purchases
Overall Review: Besides the installation this is the best AIO for people in the know right now.
Overall Review: These are what we call refreshed, original guts, new shell, new cord/wheel other parts as needed. That is why the side buttons look worn. Very legit and a good hustle considering Logitech has admitted they stopped making these and relaunched it because the old ones "never die"
Pros: 1. 120hz = 120FPS
2. Some games are mind blowing in 3d
3. Lightboost works and makes a difference
4. 27 inch + 3d vision 2 = Optimal 3d setup
5. height adjustable
6. If you game, its either this or go home
Cons: 1. 1920x1080 stretched on 27 inches
2. Not all 3d content is created equal(Nothing to do with the monitor itself)
3. The OSD(On Screen Display) controls should be revamped to make it more convenient
4. Default brightness is too high(most defaults will need adjusting)
5. No displayport
6. Will need a decent graphics setup to take advantage of butter smooth 120fps in most new games (ultra quality)
Overall Review: If you actually have visual standards when it comes to screen tearing and u enjoy Paula Dean butter smooth quality gameplay with dash of 3d.
Yer FPS twitch finger is about to hit the buy button else yer broke.......which one is it? This is THE gaming monitor.
Pros: Not Bulldozer
Cons: All people will do is complain and ask why you didn't wait for Ivy.
Overall Review: You gotta jump in the pool sometime.
Pros: Get these things on sale. I got it here for $174.99 free shipping, 2 days later $249.99+$9.99 Shipping......Can't beat an $85 savings on some of the best 2.1 speakers around!
Cons: Subwoofer is HUGE!
Overall Review: Corsair keep up the quality! ......Corsair and Asus are the 2 goto brands now days for quality.
Pros: good basic cable
Overall Review: unless u use a 3d tv dont bother getting a better cable
Pros: cheap storage
Overall Review: we will see how long this drive lasts :-)
Pros: good solid router when using open source firmware
Cons: IP6, will need to upgrade in a few years
Overall Review: solid router until IP6 hits