Get Powerful, Get Flexible, Get Efficient with Intel S2600CP2 Server Board.
The Intel S2600CP2 supports two Intel E5-2600 Series Processor (2011-pin, Socket R) and up to 512 GB DDR3 ECC memory, delivering stunning computing power to deal with your most demanding applications. One PCIe 3.0 x16 slots and five PCIe 3.0 x 8 slots provide substantial I/O bandwidth for current and future needs. 2x Gigabit Ethernet LAN ports enable bottleneck-free data transfer.
The S2600CP family also makes use of several exclusive new Intel Server Board technology innovations. The Intel Advanced Management Technology helps simplify and optimize system management for higher capacity and more secure platform management. Intel Quiet Thermal Technology provides thermal and acoustic management to reduce unnecessary noise and provide cooling flexibility while maximizing system efficiency. This board also makes use of power delivery enhancements from the Intel Efficient Power Technology to help improve power efficiency and reliability. Enjoy safer computing with Intel Trusted Execution Technology.The Intel Server Board S2600CP family is also available as an integrated 4U pedestal (rackable) system with a variety of storage and power supply options. All of the features make the S2600CP2 motherboard ideal for high end workstation platforms.
- Dual Intel Xeon E5 CPU SupportThe Intel S2600CP2 supports up to two Intel Xeon E5-2600 processors to address the demanding needs for high performance and balanced architecture by modern business. The Intel Xeon E5 processor packs more cores, larger cache, greater memory, and new technologies like Intel Turbo Boost Technology 2.0, delivering up to 80% performance boost, reduced I/O network latency and increased energy efficiency.
- MemoryThe Intel S2600CP2 has 16 DIMM sockets that can support up to 512GB of DDR3 memory, delivering ample capacity for demanding applications.
- Flexible Storage with RAID Support4 x SATA 3.0Gb/s + 2 x SATA 6.0Gb/s ports with up to SW Raid 5 (LSI + RSTE) support permit flexible storage configuration with enhanced performance and data security.
- Dual Gigabit LAN PortsThe Intel S2600CP2 server motherboard is outfitted with two Gigabit Ethernet LAN ports to optimize network bandwidth, data throughput and communication efficiency.
- Easy ExpandabilityOne PCIe 3.0 x16 slot and five PCIe 3.0 x8 slots support a range of I/O expansion cards and discrete graphics cards for flexible expansion.
- Intel TXT Technology (TPM header on board)Intel Trusted Execution Technology for safer computing is a versatile set of hardware extensions to Intel processors and chipsets that enhance the digital office platform with security capabilities such as measured launch and protected execution. Intel Trusted Execution Technology provides hardware-based mechanisms that help protect against software-based attacks and protects the confidentiality and integrity of data stored or created on the client PC. It does this by enabling an environment where applications can run within their own space, protected from all other software on the system. These capabilities provide the protection mechanisms, rooted in hardware, that are necessary to provide trust in the application's execution environment. In turn, this can help to protect vital data and processes from being compromised by malicious software running on the platform