Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
DFI INFINITY NF ULTRAII-M2 AM2 NVIDIA nForce4 Ultra ATX AMD Motherboard
OUT OF STOCK.
- NVIDIA nForce4 Ultra
- Athlon 64 X2 / Athlon 64 FX / Athlon 64
- DDR2 533 and DDR2 667 DIMMs
the DFI Infinity NF UltraII-M2 is a full featured motherboard with plenty of "oomph", great for anyone needing to upgrade or replace their system. Equipped with an AMD socket AM2, suitable for Athlon 64 processors, including the X2 and FX series, it can manage anything you have room for! Using the Nvidia nForce 4 Ultra chipset, it can hold up to 4GB of DDR2 memory to give you powerful support for memory intensive applications. It also includes a gigabit Ethernet port, 7.1 channel onboard sound, and 4 SATA ports.
You can use these ports for a variety of storage solutions, because this great board supports RAID 0, 1, 0+1, and JBOD. The Infinity NF UltraII-M2 has multiple expansion slots to use including two x16, and one x1 PCIe slots, plus an additional three PCI slots. Go ahead: build the system you want, you're getting a great, solid foundation.
- AMD Socket AM2This motherboard supports AMD's Socket AM2-based CPUs, including the Athlon 64 X2, Athlon 64 FX and Athlon 64 series. With a 2000MHz system bus using Hyper Transport Technology and support for dual-channel DDR2 RAM, AM2 motherboards form the basis for phenomenal system performance.
- NVIDIA nForce4 Ultra ChipsetThe NVIDIA nForce4 Ultra media and communications processor (MCP) delivers unbelievable PC performance with PCI Express graphics support and cutting-edge features including SATA II with RAID support and NVIDIA Gigabit Ethernet. Designed with an innovative low-latency, highly-integrated architecture, NVIDIA nForce4 Ultra MCPs reside on your motherboard and offer a world-class feature set for overall PC performance.
- Gigabit Ethernet ConnectivityThe DFI INFINITY NF ULTRAII-M2 features a fast Gigabit network interface for high-speed LAN connections at up to 1000Mb/s data transfer rates. Gigabit LAN is ideal for supercharged seamless streaming of Internet audio and video content.
- SATA II with RAID SupportThe second generation SATA interface delivers up to 300MB/sec transfer speed, doubling that of the first generation Serial ATA. Four SATA II ports support RAID 0, 1, 0+1 and JBOD array for better performance, enhanced data security, and flexible capacity upgrades.
- S/PDIF In/Out InterfaceS/PDIF allows connections to today's hottest digital audio devices without signal loss. Connect S/PDIF out to an AC-3 decoder for full-on theater quality digital sound.
- IEEE 1394a SupportIEEE 1394 is a widely used standard of interface between personal computers and digital AV equipment. With IEEE 1394a you can easily connect digital devices such as a digital camcorder to the IEEE 1394a port provided on this motherboard for up to 400Mbps data transfer speeds.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Standard Return Policy