Get your game on! Here is a board that'll meet your overclocking and modification needs without strain! The DFI LANParty UT CFX3200-DR utilizes ATI's CrossFire Xpress 3200 chipset to offer the power of multiple GPUs combined in a single system. Having undergone stringent tests on the CrossFire platform, this champion board has met the highest standard of compatibility to proudly earn its place as an ATI-certified product.
Featuring the ULi M1575 Southbridge chip, this motherboard features SATA 3Gb/s for ultra fast data transfers and HD Audio support for pristine-sounding audio. Functionally, it offers an ideal layout for optimal board cooling, major BIOS modification possibilities, and besides, it looks cool under a black light! This top-end performer also features 8 SATA connectors with RAID support and dual Gigabit LAN with innovative LAN port "teaming" and RLMT technologies to satisfy even the most demanding enthusiasts.
- ATI CrossFire Multi VPU Technology SupportThe DFI LANParty UT CFX3200-DR incorporates full support for ATI CrossFire technology. The ATI CrossFire Xpress 3200 chipset delivers unrivalled bandwidth for true full-bandwidth 2x16 PCI Express slots and offers the utmost flexibility and options for support of the fastest GPUs as well as connector-free CrossFire graphics cards.
- Excellent Board Layout & Build QUalityThe CFX3200-DR is built to perfection using a 6-layer PCB and high quality components, including UV sensitive slots and a magnetic-levitate chipset heatsink fan. DFI applies a unique board layout placing 4 DIMM slots between the CPU and IO ports to promote and unrestricted air flow for cooler running components.
- 100% Japanese-made Capacitors and 4-Phase PWMA 4-phase PWM design for processor VRM (voltage regulator module) enhances system stability and reliability under heavy-loading and overclocking. The heatsinks attached to the MOSFETs ensure temperatures stay comfortably cool even under full loads. All capacitors are 100% Japanese-made for the highest quality.
- Innovative Teaming and RLMT for Dual Gigabit LANDFI's unique teaming technology enables two LAN ports to function in unison to share network traffic loads and increase network throughput. The Redundant Link Management Technology (RLMT) monitors the status of the LAN ports and switches immediately to the standby link when the active port link fails.
- Extensive BIOS Options and CMOS ReloadedDFI is famous for their enthusiast-friendly BIOS. Users can fine-tune the motherboard through extensive BIOS tweaking options, such as memory timings and voltage levels. The CMOS Reloaded allows users to save, rename and recall different BIOS settings, which makes the tweaking and overclocking even easier.