An upscale full featured motherboard with plenty of power, the DFI Lanparty UT NF590 SLI-M2R is designed specifically with the gamer in mind. Equipped with an AMD socket AM2 suitable for Athlon 64 processors, including the X2 and FX series, the DFI Lanparty is more than capable of handling anything you may want to run. Using the Nvidia nForce 590 chipset the DFI Lanparty supports SLI which gives you the ability to use 2 graphics cards together for even more processing power. It also includes dual gigabit Ethernet ports, 7.1 channel onboard sound, and 8 SATA ports.
Thanks to those 8 ports, by adding multiple hard drives to the system the DFI Lanparty supports RAID 0, 1, 0+1, 5, and JBOD. For your expansion needs the DFI Lanparty has multiple expansion slots to use, including two x16 , one x4, and one x8 PCIe slots, plus an additional three PCI slots. For any gamer that wants to build a powerful system, the DFI Lanparty UT NF590 SLI-M2R is a great foundation.
- AMD Socket AM2This motherboard supports AMD’s Socket AM2-based CPUs, including the Athlon 64 X2, Athlon 64 FX and Athlon 64 series. With a 2000MHz system bus using Hyper Transport Technology and support for dual-channel DDR2 RAM, AM2 motherboards form the basis for phenomenal system performance.
- NVIDIA nForce 590 SLI ChipsetThe NVIDIA nForce 590 SLI chipsets are engineered for enthusiasts to deliver outstanding gaming experiences with two SLI-based full-bandwidth PCI Express x16 links for unrestricted graphics performance and NVIDIA LinkBoost technology automatically delivering additional GPU and MCP bandwidth. Take advantage of NVIDIA FirstPacket technology to prioritize gaming traffic for reduced ping times. Other advanced features include SATA 3Gb/s RAID, dual Gigabit LAN and High Definition Audio.
- Dual PCI Express x16 SlotsWith dual PCI Express x16 slots (SLI at both full speed 16X lanes), blaze graphic performance with NVIDIA SLI Multi-GPU function or extend your desktop with dual video out solutions on a single motherboard!
- SATA II with RAID SupportThe second generation SATA interface delivers up to 300MB/sec transfer speed, doubling that of the first generation Serial ATA . Six 3Gb/s SATA II ports support RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 5 and RAID 0+1 for better performance and enhanced data security.
- Dual Gigabit LANThe integrated dual Gigabit LAN design allows a PC to serve as a network gateway for managing traffic between two separate networks. Dual Gigabit LAN means rapid data transfers from WAN to LAN without any added arbitration or latency.
- S/PDIF In/Out InterfaceS/PDIF allows connections to today's hottest digital audio devices without signal loss. Connect S/PDIF out to an AC-3 decoder for full-on theater quality digital sound.