Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Make informed decisions with expert advice. Learn More
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
SIGMA ZEN ZEN-WDP diamond pink SECC Steel ATX Mid Tower Computer Case
OUT OF STOCK.
- SECC Steel ATX Mid Tower
- 2 x USB2.0, 2 x Audio Top Mount Front Ports
- 5 External 5.25" Drive Bays
- 3 Internal 3.5" Drive Bays
Deceive your opponents with the Diamond Pink Zen tower from Sigma. Any system in a pink case can't be all that powerful . . . can it? The voluminous interior has plenty of room for mobos up to 10.5"x12.5" and 7 slide lock tool-less expansion slots at the back give you plenty of room for multiple video cards and other add-ons. A support ledge for your power supply makes installation easier.
The 10 drive bays give you ample space for drives and front mounted controls. There are 3 internal 3.5" bays, 2 external 3.5" bays and 5 external 5.25" bays. All of the bays have click-lock technology so you don't have to mess with screws. Fully loading all those bays could lead to heat issues, but Sigma has thought of that with vent holes at the front and rear of the case assisted by an 80mm side fan and an easily-removable 120mm rear fan to make system setup easier.
The front of the case by the internal bays has mounting holes for another fan to keep your drives cool. 2 audio jacks and 2 USB ports are behind the door to let you plug in your headset without having to reach around back and unplug your speakers.
- Transparent Side Panel WindowThe Sigma Zen WDP's fantastic transparent side panel window provides a direct view of the inner system. The blue fan LEDs add stylishness and eye-catching fun.
- Superior Expandability with 10 Drive BaysFeaturing five 5.25" external drive bays, and five 3.5" drive bays (two external and three internal), the Sigma Zen WDP provides superior expandability.
- Efficient VentilationThe Sigma Zen WDP features a 120mm rear exhaust fan and an 80mm blue LED fan on the side panel as well as front intake vents for efficient ventilation and effective system cooling.
- Tool-free InstallationThe tool-free design ensures quick assembly and upgrade for expansion cards, 5.25" and 3.5" devices to save your time. Start enjoying computing rapidly!
- Convenient Front I/O PanelThe Sigma Zen WDP features a convenient front I/O panel for easy access to two USB 2.0 and two audio ports.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 1 year
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 1 year
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Standard Return Policy