Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
ECS A880GM-M7 (V2.0) AM3 AMD 880G Micro ATX AMD Motherboard
OUT OF STOCK.
- AMD 880G
- Phenom II
- DDR3 1600(OC)/1333/1066
The ECS A880GM-M7 (V2.0) is an affordable AMD platform motherboard that brings out the best of AMD 880G and SB710 chipset to pair with the AMD's AM3 processors. It supports dual-channel DDR3 1600(OC) memory and ECS "Special ACC" technology to unlock the hidden cores of AMD processors for extra performance. The integrated ATI Radeon HD 4250 graphics provides adequate 3D gaming and HD video playback capability. If that is not enough for you, simply update your display subsystem with the PCI Express 2.0 x16 slot. The A880GM-M7 (V2.0) features 6x SATA 3Gb/s ports with support for RAID 0,1,10 configurations.
- AMD AM3 Processor SupportBased on the AMD 880G chipset, the ECS A880GM-M7 (V2.0) supports AMD Phenom II processors (up to 95W TDP), as well as Athlon II and Sempron 100 series processors in AM3 socket, providing outstanding computing power and energy efficiency for gaming, multitasking, and digital entertainment.
- ECS "Special ACC" TechnologyECS "Special ACC" technology provides stable unlocking of hidden cores within the AMD Phenom II and even Sempron 140 processors. It offers instant benefit of additional CPU cores without additional cost for improved performance in multithreaded applications. You can enable/turn-off this feature in BIOS at will for added flexibility to suit your application needs.
- Gigabit LANOnboard Gigabit Fast Ethernet Controller delivers transfer speed ten times faster than conventional 10/100 Ethernet connections. Gigabit LAN is the networking standards for the future and is ideal for handing large amount of data such as video, audio, and voice.
- DVI Output with HDCPThe ECS A880GM-M7 (V2.0) features a HDCP-compliant DVI interface to unlock ultra-high resolution and superb quality protected content, allowing you to enjoy 100% pure digital content.
- eOC - Easy Over Clock UtilityEasy Over Clock Utility is a easy and simply overclocking tools that provides user-friendly Windows-based interface for novices and overclockers. It is available for download and updated online to get the latest version.
- eBLU - BIOS Live Update UtilityECS eBLU utility makes updating BIOS fast and easy. eBLU saves time and hassle of searching for BIOS online and avoid complicated flashing steps. With simple and easy steps it checks for new BIOS version on-line and safely guides you to flash the system BIOS.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 3 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 2 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Standard Return Policy