Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
ECS KA3 MVP (V1.0A) AM2 AMD 580X CrossFire ATX AMD Motherboard
OUT OF STOCK.
- AMD 580X CrossFire
- Athlon 64 X2 / Athlon 64 FX / Athlon 64 / Sempron
- DDR2 800
The ECS KA3 MVP is an upscale, full-featured motherboard with plenty of power, designed specifically with the gamer in mind. Equipped with an AMD socket AM2 suitable for Athlon 64 processors, including the X2 and FX series, it's more than capable of handling anything you throw at it. Using the AMD 580X CrossFire chipset, it supports CrossFire, letting, you use 2 graphics cards together for even more processing power.
It also includes support for up to an astounding 32GB's of DDR2 memory, gigabit and 10/100 Ethernet ports, 7.1 channel onboard sound, and 6 SATA ports. Go ahead, add more hard drives to the system -- it supports RAID 0, 1, 0+1, and JBOD. The KA3 MVP has two x16 and an x1 PCIe slots, plus an additional two PCI slots. For any gamer that wants to build a killer system, the KA3 MVP is an excellent motherboard to build on.
- AMD Socket AM2This motherboard supports AMD’s Socket AM2-based CPUs, including the Athlon 64 X2, Athlon 64 FX and Athlon 64 series. With a 2000MHz system bus using Hyper Transport Technology and support for dual-channel DDR2 RAM, AM2 motherboards form the basis for phenomenal system performance.
- AMD 580X CrossFire ChipsetThe AMD 580X CrossFire Chipset Northbridge supports simultaneous operation of two external PCI Express x16 graphics cards and delivers the best performance for overclocking. It's simply the fastest graphics platform solution to date.
- Gigabit Ethernet ConnectivityThe ECS KA3 MVP (V1.0A) features a fast Gigabit network interface for high-speed LAN connections at up to 1000Mb/s data transfer rates. Gigabit LAN is ideal for supercharged seamless streaming of Internet audio and video content.
- SATA II with RAID SupportThe second generation SATA interface delivers up to 300MB/sec transfer speed, doubling that of the first generation Serial ATA. Six SATA II ports support RAID 0, 1 and 0+1 for better performance and enhanced data security.
- S/PDIF Out InterfaceS/PDIF allows connections to today's hottest digital audio devices without signal loss. Connect S/PDIF out to an AC-3 decoder for full-on theater quality digital sound.
- IEEE 1394a SupportIEEE 1394 is a widely used standard of interface between personal computers and digital AV equipment. With IEEE 1394a you can easily connect digital devices such as a digital camcorder to the IEEE 1394a port provided on this motherboard for up to 400Mbps data transfer speeds.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Limited Warranty period (parts): 3 years
- Limited Warranty period (labor): 2 years
- Read full details
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Standard Return Policy