Are you an E-Blast Insider?
Shop without retyping payment details. Secure shopping made faster.
Check out with PayPal.
Experience 48 hours of hell with two of gaming’s most notorious criminals. In Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days, Kane and Lynch face the consequences when a simple job gone wrong sets off a desperate and frantic struggle to escape the entire Shanghai underworld. Experience intense action in Single Player, online and offline Co-op, Fragile Alliance multiplayer and Arcade modes.
Ground-breaking art direction, relentless action gameplay, and innovative multiplayer re-define the action-shooter experience, and position this product from IO Interactive as the stand-out shooter of 2010.
- A New Shooter ExperienceWith unmatched levels of realism and intensity, Kane & Lynch 2 delivers a grittier and more relentless experience than any other product in the genre.
- Play as LynchThis time play as psychopath Lynch, taking full advantage of the opportunities Shanghai has to offer and allowing nothing to get in his way.
- Online Co-opPlay cooperatively with a partner through the entire story mode of the game as Kane and Lynch take on the lowlife of Shanghai.
- New Shooter GameplayNew shooter mechanics built from the ground up include a button-activated cover system and refined AI as well as: - Down not Dead – a second chance that allows the player to shoot back or crawl to cover in one-shot kill situations. - Human Shields – an act of desperation that adds more dimension to the cover system.
- Critically-Acclaimed Heist MultiplayerFragile Alliance is back with innovative new modes: - Fragile Alliance – based on Greed, Betrayal & Revenge; now extended with more risk and more rewards. For up to 8 players. - Undercover Cop – adds an extra level of paranoia to Fragile Alliance as teams are infiltrated by a mole set to stop the alliance. - Cops & Robbers – creates a new team-mode dynamic with Robbers trying to protect the money and Cops trying to retrieve it. For up to 12 players. - Arcade mode – Sharpen your heist skills in single player Arcade mode. The difficulty increases with each level, progressing as long as you survive and escape.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty, Returns, And Additional Information
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Return for replacement within: 30 days
- This item is covered by Newegg.com's Standard Return Policy