This Enermax Liberty ELT500AWT 500W Power Supply is the perfect power solution for a mid-range dual graphic card gaming system, balancing price, functionality, and performance in just the right way. It’s SLI and Dual Core CPU ready, ensuring that it won't be rendered obsolete by newer technologies. The silent 120 mm fan and modular cabling provide reduced vibration, lower noise emission, efficient cooling, and much better levels of performance. With Universal Input, ATX12V v2.2 and EPS12V compliance, and compatibility with both ATX and the upcoming New ATX (BTX) motherboard ensures that you can use your ELT500 in a variety of situations and places.
Your W0117RU is long-lasting, and with an MTBF of 100,000+ hours, keeping you fighting long after you should’ve gone to bed. One main connector (20 + 4 pin), eight pairs (6 + 6) of eternity pair (SATA+4P Molex), two Floppy, and two PCI-E connectors are enough to hook up almost anything! Two +12V output (12V1, 12V2) allow support for the highest PC systems. With enough power to keep you running longer than you can get your thumbs to function, Enermax has the solution for your power needs.
- ATX12V v2.2 CompatibleCompatible with the ATX12V v2.2 standard, the ENERMAX Liberty ELT500AWT power supply provides maximum power stability to drive the latest Intel and AMD processors as well as other system components.
- 500W Maximum PowerA maximum power of 500W delivers safe, reliable output for high-end PC systems.
- Highly EfficientDelivering up to 80% efficiency, the ENERMAX Liberty ELT500AWT power supply saves energy and may even reduce your electric bill!
- Quiet OperationA low-speed 120mm fan ensures quiet operation through fan speed adjustments in response to load conditions.
- Advanced Modular Cable Management SystemAn advanced modular cable management system reduces system clutter and optimizes internal airflow.
- NVIDIA SLI CertifiedThe ENERMAX Liberty ELT500AWT power supply has gone through a series of rigorous NVIDIA SLI certification tests for maximum system stability when building NVIDIA SLI PCs.