Power packed to the core, the 88PLUS ready ENERMAX MAXREVO EMR1350EWT power supply is ideal for your multi-GPU gaming system. It is SLI and CrossFire ready, and will add real boost to your beast machine. Advanced FMQ (Full-Zone Magnetic Quadrant) transformer design coupled with Copper-Bridge Array Transmission provides improved efficiency and reduced energy loss. The modular design makes cable management easier. 100% 6+2P (8P) PCI-E connectors are well ready for new generation DXXI graphic cards, and 12P modular design takes upcoming new CPU and GPU 10P and/or 12P connectors into consideration. 13.9cm Twister-bearing fan cools the entire power supply unit with low noise level. An array of safeguard means, including CordGuard, HeatGuard, SafeGuard and SpeedGuard provides comprehensive protection for the PSU for a prolonged system lifetime and reduced failure.
- 1350W Rated PowerThe Enermax EMR1350EWT power supply delivers rated 1350W of safe, reliable output for ultra high-end computer systems. Six +12V rails with max combined output of 1344W and eight 6+2-Pin connectors can juice up your multiple GPUs system with power to spare. 12-pin modular connectors present endless combinations and possibilities for future CPU and graphic needs.
- 88PLUS Ready!Compliant with 80 PLUS Gold standard, the Enermax EMR1350EWT provides high power efficiency of 88-94% at any load between 20% and 100% (better than the 80 PLUS Gold Rating of at least 87% @ 20-100% load), saving your money on your electrical bill, reducing heat in your computer's system and prolonging its life.
- Full-Zone Magnetic Quadrant (FMQ) Transformer DesignThe Enermax EMR1350EWT fully utilizes transformer’s quad magnetic quadrants energy to provide maximum switching efficiency and outstanding stability.
- Copper-Bridge ArrayUnique Copper-Bridge Array creating wider conduction path greatly helps reduce airflow resistance, voltage drop and energy loss.
- Modular Cable DesignThe modular cable design allows use of only the cables you need resulting in improved internal airflow and reduced system clutter.
- Twister Bearing FanThe proprietary twister bearing fan creates heavy duty airflow drawing heat away from the power supply enclosure. The unique architectures, such as minimal contact area for effective noise reduction, rotor with integrated magnet for frictionless and smooth motion, and self-lubricating bearing material abrasion protection, enable low noise operation and longer lifetime.