Power packed to the core, the ENERMAX Modu82+ EMD525AWT 525W power supply is ideal for your multi-GPU gaming system. It is SLI, CrossFire and Quad Core CPU ready, and will add real boost to your beast machine. This modular PSU is designed to deliver maximum power with minimum heat. Instead of a small fan on the back of the unit, there is a huge cooling fan on the bottom and the back panel is a minimally obstructive hexagonal mesh interrupted only by the power connector and switch.
The modular design makes cable management easier. The main power cables are permanently attached while all of the peripheral cables all plug into the back of the PSU. The cables are all wrapped in mesh for a cleaner installation.
Triple +12V rails ensure a balanced power output for your system no matter what the load. 6+2P (8P) PCI-E connectors is featured for PCI Express 2.0 / DXX next generation graphic cards. Ready for the future, the EMD525AWT features 12Pin modular design for possibly upcoming new CPU's and graphics with 10 or 12Pin connectors. With its 80 PLUS BRONZE Certified, so less energy is wasted as heat or interference, delivering more power to your hungry system!
- ATX12V v2.3 CompatibleCompatible with the ATX12V v2.3 standard, the Enermax MODU82+ EMD525AWT power supply provides maximum power stability to drive the processors as well as other system components.
- 525W Maximum PowerThe Enermax MODU82+ EMD525AWT power supply provides a maximum power of 525W to deliver safe, reliable output for high-end computer systems. Three industry-leading independent +12v rails are provided for more stable and safer power output.
- 80 PLUS BRONZE CertifiedThe 80 PLUS BRONZE certified power supply provides high power efficiency of at least 82% at any load between 20% and 100%, saving your money on your electrical bill, reducing heat in your computer's system and prolonging its life.
- 120mm Cooling Fan with SpeedGuard TechnologyA 120mm cooling fan plus honeycomb cutouts increases overall airflow in the power supply enclosure and helps remove heat from the chassis simultaneously. SpeedGuard technology allows the cooling fan to operate at low RPM when the power supply is under 50% load for minimized operating noise.
- Modular Cable DesignThe modular cable design allows use of only the cables you need resulting in improved internal airflow and reduced system clutter.
- Future ReadyThe Enermax MODU82+ EMD525AWT power supply features 12-pin modular connectors, presenting endless combinations and possibilities for future CPU and graphic needs.