The EPoX EP-MF570 SLI motherboard features support for AMD Socket AM2 processors and up to 8GB dual-channel DDR2 800 system memory for unparalleled system performance. The NVIDIA nForce 570 SLI chipset provides SLI support for extreme 3D graphics horsepower, while the motherboard driver automatically detects installed graphics cards without the need for old school paddle cards or jumpers settings. The EPoX EP-MF570 SLI motherboard also provides 8 Serial ATA ports with RAID support for the ultimate in storage flexibility, High Definition Audio for cutting-edge audio performance and built-in dual gigabit LAN allowing the PC to serve as a network gateway perfect for streaming multimedia from the Internet and across the network.
While not new or groundbreaking, the EPox ThunderProbe really is a nice, and easy to use GUI (Graphical User Interface). EPox has definitey put a lot of time and effort into making the MF570SLI as easy to set up and use as possible. With the quality and variety of supporting software, this board seems to be a great solution for those just getting started in system building.
- NVIDIA nForce 570 SLI Chipset for Power GamersNVIDIA nForce 570 SLI MCPs deliver outstanding gaming experiences. Enjoy scalable graphics performance with NVIDIA SLI technology and take advantage of NVIDIA FirstPacket technology to prioritize gaming traffic for reduced ping times. Other advanced features include SATA 3Gb/s RAID, dual Gigabit LAN and High Definition Audio.
- Ultimate Gaming Performance with NVIDIA SLI TechnologyNVIDIA SLI (Scalable Link Interface) takes advantage of the increased bandwidth of the PCI Express bus architecture and features intelligent hardware and software enabling a pair of GPUs to deliver earth-shattering, scalable graphics power, approaching twice the performance in certain applications.
- Ghost BIOSEPoX's new EP1308 SUPER I/O chip and "Ghost BIOS" recovery function mean you don't have to send the motherboard back for corrupted BIOS repairs anymore. Just follow the steps in the "Thunder Flash" utility, recover the BIOS and flash the board to the latest BIOS version.
- EPoX Thunder ProbeThe latest EPoX Thunder Probe (EPTP) hardware diagnostic software provides detailed system information through a friendly and cool-looking user interface. With EPoX Thunder Probe, monitor and record voltages, temperatures and speeds of a variety of components, and access the ingenious Smart Fan built-in fan control feature.
- LEDIONLEDION is a creative triumph for LED debugging systems. The onboard LED indicators show the power status of CPU, PCIe and DRAM so you know where to look if the system fails to start.
- PostPortThe PostPort onboard LED display shows error codes that help users detect boot-up problems. The list of error codes can be found in the user manual. PosPort is a must-have debug tool for overclockers as it quickly pinpoints the component to work on.