Geared for the gamer with high demands and a low budget, the 6200 series sports the same rendering power of their 6600 series cards for best-in-class performance for today's applications and games. The sixth-generation GeForce chips are the only GPU in their class to support Microsoft's DirectX 9.0 specifications with Pixel Shader 3.0 and full Vertex support. No bargain-basement images here: the 6200 is also OpenGL 2.0 compliant – the industry standard for high performance graphics.
The 6200 features four pixel pipelines and has a respectable core clock speed of 350MHz with a 400MHz memory clock. A full 256MB of 64-bit double-pumping DDR SDRAM memory delivers cutting edge graphics at a full 2048x1536 resolution with the ability to go large on an external display using the S-Video output.
The CineFX 3.0 engine delivers stunning special effects with smoother graphics and faster gameplay – even in complex scenes with multiple lighting sources. Nvidia's Unified Driver Architecture ensures forward and backward compatibility with software drivers.
- CineFX 3.0 EngineThe CineFX 3.0 Engine powers the next generation of cinematic realism. Full support for Microsoft DirectX 9.0 Shader Model 3.0 enables stunning and complex special effects. High performance shader architecture delivers faster and smoother gameplay.——
- NVIDIA PureVideo TechnologyNVIDIA PureVideo technology is the combination of a high-definition video processing core and software that delivers unprecedented picture clarity, smooth video, accurate color, and precise image scaling for video content. It delivers home-theater quality high-definition video.
- NView Multi-Display TechnologyThe NVIDIA nView hardware and software technology combination delivers maximum flexibility for multi-display options, and provides unprecedented end-user control of the desktop experience. NVIDIA GPUs are enabled to support multi-displays.
- NVIDIA Digital Vibrance Control 3.0 TechnologyWith NVIDIA Digital Vibrance Control 3.0 Technology, adjust color controls digitally to compensate for workspace lighting conditions to achieve accurate, bright colors at all times.
- Windows Vista ReadyNVIDIA GeForce 6200 GPU is essential for accelerating the Windows Vista experience by offering an enriched 3D user interface, increased productivity, vibrant photos, smooth, high-definition videos, and realistic games.