Here's a video card for the gamer, engineer or artist with precise standards. Using a GeForce 7900GS processor clocked at 500 MHz with 20 pixel pipelines, 256 MB GDDR3 memory (with memory bandwidth of 44.16 GB/sec), you're not talking "slow display" here!
It has dual DVI connectors (with adapters so they can be used on VGA-style monitors), and an integrated TV encoder putting out HDTV, S-Video or Composite Video. SLI-ready (so make certain your power supply can handle it!), it features HDR (High Dynamic Range) for ever more realistic lighting and display effects. PCI Express support to keep up with that fast GPU, it's Vista ready and can display a resolution of 2560 x 1600.
The next generation of games and hi-res HDR applications is here already, so update to a card that knows how to talk to them.
- NVIDIA CineFX 4.0 EngineDelivers advanced visual effects at unimaginable speeds. Full support for Microsoft DirectX 9.0 Shader Model 3.0 enables stunning and complex special effects. Next-generation shader architecture with new texture unit design smoothes texture processing for faster and smoother gameplay.
- NVIDIA SLI TechnologyDelivers up to 2x the performance of a single GPU configuration for unmatchable gaming experiences. The must-have feature for PCI Express graphics, NVIDIA SLI technology allows two graphics cards to run in parallel and dramatically scales performance on today's hottest games.
- NVIDIA Intellisample 4.0 TechnologyThe industry's fastest antialiasing delivers ultra-realistic visuals, with no jagged edges, at lightning-fast speeds. Visual quality is taken to new heights through a new rotated grid sampling pattern, advanced 128 tap sample coverage, 16x anisotropic filtering and support for transparent supersampling and multisampling.
- NVIDIA PureVideo TechnologyThe combination of high-definition video processors and decoder software delivers unprecedented picture clarity, smooth video, accurate color and precise image scaling for all video content to turn your PC into a high-end home theater.
- Built for Microsoft Windows VistaBuilt for Windows Vista, NVIDIA's third-generation GPU architecture offers users the best possible experience using the Windows Aero 3D graphical user interface available in Microsoft latest operating system.