Here's a video card for the gamer, engineer or artist with high standards. Using a GeForce 7950GT processor clocked at 600 MHz with 24 pixel pipelines, 512MB GDDR3 memory (with memory bandwidth of 46.4 GB/sec), you're not talking "slow display" here!
It has dual DVI connectors (with adapters so they can be used on VGA-style monitors), and an integrated TV encoder putting out HDTV, S-Video or Composite Video. SLI-ready (so make certain your power supply can handle it!), it features HDR (High Dynamic Range) for ever more realistic lighting and display effects. PCI Express support to keep up with that fast GPU, it's Vista ready and can display a resolution of 2560 x 1600 on two simultaneous displays.
The next generation of games and hi-res HDR applications is here already, so update to a card that knows how to talk to them.
- NVIDIA CineFX 4.0 EngineDelivers advanced visual effects at unimaginable speeds. Full support for Microsoft DirectX 9.0 Shader Model 3.0 enables stunning and complex special effects. Next-generation shader architecture with new texture unit design smoothes texture processing for faster and smoother gameplay.
- NVIDIA SLI TechnologyDelivers up to 2x the performance of a single GPU configuration for unmatchable gaming experiences. The must-have feature for PCI Express graphics, NVIDIA SLI technology allows two graphics cards to run in parallel and dramatically scales performance on today's hottest games.
- NVIDIA PureVideo TechnologyThe combination of high-definition video processors and decoder software delivers unprecedented picture clarity, smooth video, accurate color and precise image scaling for all video content to turn your PC into a high-end home theater.
- Dual Dual-link DVI SupportSupports high-definition, unparalleled image quality on a pair of widescreen flat panel displays with resolutions up to 2560x1600 for an ultra-realistic HD gaming experience.
- HDCP CapableWith integrated High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection (HDCP) support, this card will play HD DVDs, Blu-ray Discs and other protected content at full HD resolutions.
- Built for Microsoft Windows VistaBuilt for Windows Vista, NVIDIA's third-generation GPU architecture offers users the best possible experience using the Windows Aero 3D graphical user interface available in Microsoft latest operating system.