The GeForce 8 series offers a complete family of graphic cards ready to meet the unique needs of their users. The series features a unified DirectX 10 Shader Model 4.0 & Open GL 2.0 architecture to produce stunning 3-dimensional graphics and lifelike textures. With 10-bit per channel output, the 8 series produces higher fidelity color. The cards support SLI and NVIDIA's PureVideo HD.
The 8800GT is rock-solid while delivering blistering video and graphic performance. Its 754 million transistors can handle anything your games throw at it – and with reduced energy requirements. Accelerated processors offer faster video and other high-demand graphics.
112 stream processors are fed by 512MB of 256-bit GDDR3 SDRAM running at 1900MHz to deliver a full 2560 x 1600 resolution. The 650MHz core clock keeps everything moving and the 400MHz RAMDAC, and twin dual-linked DVI let you output to multiple and large monitors. Video can be streamed via HDTV or S-Video outputs. The 8800GT hits the mark for price while delivering high-end graphic performance.
- NVIDIA Unified Architecture with GigaThread TechnologyThe fully-unified shader core dynamically allocates processing power to geometry, vertex, physics and pixel shading operations, delivering incredibly true-to-life 3D graphics. In addition, the massively multi-threaded architecture supports thousands of independent, simultaneous threads, providing extreme processing efficiency in advanced, next generation shader programs.
- Full Microsoft DirectX 10 SupportThe DirectX 10 GPU with full Shader Model 4.0 support delivers unparalleled levels of graphics realism and film-quality effects.
- NVIDIA Lumenex EngineThe NVIDIA Lumenex Engine supports 128-bit and 64-bit floating point HDR with up to 16X anti-aliasing, delivering vividly realistic lighting effects while obliterating "jaggies".
- NVIDIA SLI TechnologyDelivers up to 2X the performance of a single GPU configuration for unmatchable gaming experiences. The must-have feature for PCI Express graphics, NVIDIA SLI technology allows two graphics cards to run in parallel and dramatically scales performance on today's hottest games.
- NVIDIA PureVideo HD TechnologyThe combination of high-definition video decoding acceleration and post-processing delivers unprecedented picture clarity, smooth video, accurate color and precise image scaling for all video content, especially movies.
- Built for Microsoft Windows VistaBuilt for Windows Vista, NVIDIA's fourth-generation GPU architecture offers users the best possible experience using the Windows Aero 3D graphical user interface available in Microsoft latest operating system.